• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 6 - The Return 4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Once Upon A Time Mafia - Night 1 - The Miller's Daughter 20/8

What I'm counfused about is that your only trying to get "reads" out of the active or responding players if you wanna get reads wouldn't you put more pressure on the inactive players I already have reads on the active players but haven't got anything on the inactive ones.

What I'm counfused about is that your only trying to get "reads" out of the active or responding players if you wanna get reads wouldn't you put more pressure on the inactive players I already have reads on the active players but haven't got anything on the inactive ones.

I'm pressuring everyone. That was the point of the wall post. Flaze asked to be subbed out, and others I'm waiting on responses from. I'm going to be at work tomorrow so I'm doing what I can today.

When is this phase meant to end?

Since I'm back from vacation, I'm willing to sub.

Yeah, I have been asking myself the same thing I thought it was so posed to end last night but his Exams must be longer.

When is this phase meant to end?
According to Solayoh's update, the phase will end at midnight BST between August 22 and August 23.

Re: Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 2 - The Crocodile 23/8

[video=youtube;nIvhrolYcXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIvhrolYcXA[/video]​

Midorikawa's game has ended. Midorikawa was Captain Hook / Gillian Jones.

You are Captain Hook / Gillian Jones

Yeah. I am devishly handsome.

265px-204Neverland.png

Killian Jones, better known as Captain Hook and briefly as Prince Charles, does not have a Storybrooke counterpart.
Hook is based on a character of the same name from the play, Peter Pan; or, the Boy Who Would Not Grow Up.

You are the vigilante, you are trying to be good, but if you suspect someone, there's nothing stopping you going after them yourself.

During any phase you may send me a PM saying Vigilante Kill: Player and they will be killed at the end of the phase. Your vigilante kill does not go through someone protected.

You are a believer in True Love, and a follower of Light Magic.

Night 1 has ended
Day 2 has begun
Day 2 will end 12am BST between 24th/25th

@Peeko; would you like to sub in for Flaze?

See town members this is why a lazy town is easy for the mafia to kill Midorikawa made too much activity so they killed her. unless someone has a plan for the town we will be killed off one by one from now on.

well that stunk.

well that stunk.

That is all you are going to say about this? It still seems like your avoiding helping the town by in any way you can it is typical mafia behavior to never make a decision.

I feel like the reason why Midorikawa was killed wasn't just because she was active but because she found a mafia member in her wall post. I still think that Hippowdon is the most town player right now but I'm going to reread that wall post and see what I can find.

well that stunk.

That is all you are going to say about this? It still seems like your avoiding helping the town by in any way you can it is typical mafia behavior to never make a decision.

what elts should i say? How can i help?

Who do you think is most town? Who do you think is most likely to be mafia?

well that stunk.

If you even are with the town you should vote on players that you think are mafia and have reasons why you think they are. And if you are mafia you will have a harder time accomplishing something as simple as that.

well that stunk.

If you even are with the town you should vote on players that you think are mafia and have reasons why you think they are. And if you are mafia you will have a harder time accomplishing something as simple as that.
well at the molment i dont have any sepitions. nor reasons why

I've looked at the wall post and wasn't really able to find anything, since most of the joke votes just look like jokes. Maybe I'm under-thinking it. Something that did stand out to me was that Kyriaki voted Rabbit and that's why Hippo Voted them causing the lynch. Now I have two ways of looking at this, one is that Rabbit is just a random townie that Kyriaki was trying to lynch since they saw the opportunity to lynch them. Since it was more of a logic based vote then a joke I think that this is more viable. The other way is that Rabbit is mafia and Kyriaki voted them since a mafia voting a mafia is not uncommon for day one things. What do you guys think of this?

I've looked at the wall post and wasn't really able to find anything, since most of the joke votes just look like jokes. Maybe I'm under-thinking it. Something that did stand out to me was that Kyriaki voted Rabbit and that's why Hippo Voted them causing the lynch. Now I have two ways of looking at this, one is that Rabbit is just a random townie that Kyriaki was trying to lynch since they saw the opportunity to lynch them. Since it was more of a logic based vote then a joke I think that this is more viable. The other way is that Rabbit is mafia and Kyriaki voted them since a mafia voting a mafia is not uncommon for day one things. What do you guys think of this?

The reason I voted Kyriaki was because he was the first one to jump on another player and trying to get me to do the same I'd also like to assume that rabbit is a town member and not a mafia member because of that.

And as for @Apawn; look over the wall post made by Midorikawa that is going to be your best way to make a assumption I think I will also be watching you very closely from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom