• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 6 - The Return 4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Once Upon A Time Mafia - Magic Is Coming 18/7

I'll play.

Ok everyone as we finally have all 16 spots filled, I will start sending out role PMs tomorrow, please confirm when you receive them and we can have a great game! :)
I just want to give a heads up, that on 21st August I will be unable to do any updates, but apart from that I can't see any foreseeable disruptions.
@Bob Saget; I see you have also expressed an interest, would you like to be a sub so if anyone has to quit you can sub in for them?

Yes I would like to be a sub. Thank you.

Hey everyone most of you should have received your Role PM now, please confirm as soon as possbile.
As @HumanDawn; may have to withdraw he will not receive his Role until he is confirmed. As @Peeko; has withdrawn I hope @Bob Saget; will be able to take over and I will send him the role if he confirms.

Role get!

Confirmed~

Role received!

Confirmation complete.

CONFIRMING... DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR BULBAGARDEN TAB. *ding!* ROLE CONFIRMED.

Role confirmed! :D

Yes I would like to sub in for Peeko. Thank You.

Hi everyone.

Bob has kindly agreed to take Peeko's place and HumanDawn is no longer leaving us so we're back to a full house of 16 again.
Also everyone should now have received their role PM and everyone will hopefully confirm.

I've had 7 confirmations so far from

@Leggo;
@Rabbit;
@Hippowdon;
@Life;
@CrackFox;
@Darrman;
@Meow Wow;

Also as some of you have already noticed, win conditions and a few other bits of info have not been given out yet. This is deliberate and part of the game :)

Role Confirmed.

role here

Confirmed!

I confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom