• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 6 - The Return 4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Once Upon A Time Mafia - Night 1 - The Miller's Daughter 20/8

[video=youtube;o0GJ9a7JCJk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0GJ9a7JCJk[/video]​

Kyriaki's game has ended. Kyriaki was Queen Of Hearts/ Cora Mills.

Solayoh said:
You are Queen Of Hearts / Cora Mills

Love is weakness

265px-209Cora3.PNG

Cora, also known as the Queen of Hearts, does not have a Storybrooke counterpart.
Cora is based on the Miller's Daughter from the fairytale "Rumpelstiltskin" and the Queen of Hearts from the novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
You are the Mother of Regina the Evil Queen and Zelena the Wicked Witch of the West.
The mother of all evil, and your quote "love is weakness" has become the philosophy that most villains now live by.

You can rip out hearts and make them do your bidding, convert one person whenever, the rest of the town wont know, if checked, they will still appear good but when you die they die. Some however, have true love protecting their hearts and you will be unable to convert them.

Just send me a PM any time saying Convert: (Player) and the player will then join you. They will still appear as town when checked. However when you die, they die! Some players have an immunity to this conversion.

You believe love is weakness, and are a follower of Dark Magic

Day 1 has ended.
Night 1 has begun.
Please send me your night actions.
Due to my upcoming exam the update will be later.
The phase will end Midnight BST between 22/23 August.

...I just died? Like that?

lol

Thanks for letting me play!

Awesome I guess my luck stroke tonight this is great guys now cops wont have to worry about fake checks now.

anything important happen, other than the kill?

Nothing at all and what might be a reason for you're in activity? or even a apology for it?

Good to see that we lynched scum.

Sorry for my inactivity; my semester just started and I'm coming home every day super exhausted. I will try to post as much as possible. Hopefully I can make a real post tomorrow.

Inactivity is almost never a good early lynch imo. That should only be a late game thing.

Inactivity is almost never a good early lynch imo. That should only be a late game thing.

The point isn't that I will lynch them its just the game is more fun the more active the players are. I'd also like to have larger vote amounts than getting a lynch off 2 votes.

I mean sure it ruins people's fun, but even the doctor or cop could be inactive. We can't lynch nilly-willy.

Sorry for my inactivity. I'm going to apply myself from here out.

We got very lucky with that. No point in worrying about the rights and wrongs of ranom lynching on D1. I'm usually in favour of taking a risk. No lynches always seem to set the game back. I wouldn't have voted Kyriaki personally, they are a good player when they are active but anyway, it paid off.

Right now i'm getting strong town vibes from Hippowdon and i'd like to here more from @Midorikawa; and @HumanDawn;

They're both a lot quieter than usual.

Yea, I agree with you @CrackFox; I don't think @Hippowdon; is Mafia considering he helped in voting out the Converter.

Good job hippowdon. One person we can rule out from being mafia now.

Yea I think its safe to say that Hippowdon is town.

I'm sorry, I've had a busy day at work but yeah I don't know what else to say other than good job Hippowdown!

...Ok then~ Vote: HumanDawn I'll kill you first this time:)

What does this mean? Why be determined to kill him if you two could be on the same side, unless you know he isn’t on your side meaning you are mafia.

Anything we should be concerned about rabbit?
Yes Anything?

That you might be taking a joke vote too seriously, if anything?
And why do you assume he’s taking it seriously? A little jumpy there don’t you think.
Vote: Mijzelffan

Because it's fun to tease him.
Why? What makes him more fun to vote than anyone else?
VOTE: Crackfox

Probably Regina.

You made for nice food, can you blame me?
Why is she probably Regina? Why does Rabbit make for nice food?

Ah I see now just making sure.
Why did you feel the need to make sure in the way that you did?
You made for nice food, can you blame me?

Robbie_the_rabbit_by_Erupan.jpg

Anyway, Hippowdon, that still was a little jumpy...
Says the one that was jumpy in response.
Vote:Leggo

Mucking about in old games are you? Studying me? Very suspicious.
What makes you think that Leggo is studying you and how is that suspicious?

I know I was messing around :eek:

You only liked the Syn Shady joke anyway :)
Why mess around? Why not say anything serious or useful?

hi everyone :)
This post is absolutely useless and contributes nothing. How about hearing your thoughts and whatnot.

Vote: Rabbit

On Day 1 joke votes are the basis which players read each other. Taking a joke vote seriously is a good sign, nothing too serious.
Note how she defends hippowdon here.

Hi guys, I'm excited for my first Mafia game. Hopefully it's going to be a good one.
Really? Is that all you have to say? Nothing more?
What are your thoughts on the game so far @Beck?

Edit: for future use how do you tag other players?
Why specifically Beck? Why not someone else that had yet to post?

@ (name) ;

So you wanted to
@Beck;

I'm not sure if I'm doing it right but its not working @Solyoh;

You misspelled his name.

Anyway. I haven't had a chance to review the thread thus far, I've been busy. Why are you so curious about my perspective in particular? What about the others who haven't posted yet?
There was like one page of like nothing to look over. How could you not have reviewed so little?
Midorikawa makes a good point lol
Again useless.

@ (name) ;

So you wanted to
@Beck;

I'm not sure if I'm doing it right but its not working @Solyoh;

You misspelled his name.

Anyway. I haven't had a chance to review the thread thus far, I've been busy. Why are you so curious about my perspective in particular? What about the others who haven't posted yet?

Well I'm interested in what you have to say about things you were much more active the first day of the last game I played with you.
@Beck;
(sorry I spelled your name wrong @Solayoh; )
If you’re going by that logic then why Beck? Why not someone like me or Human or are just as if not more active day one.
Vote: Kyriaki.

Because you were the second-latest poster.
Why does that make her a good vote?
I'm just saying phase ends tomorrow or the day after, and we have no real targets other that minor suspicions.

Considering I wont be here during the day I'm hoping to get some more thoughts.
Is that so? How about sharing yours. Sitting on your hands waiting for them won’t do anything.
Because I think you were trying to start a wagon on Rabbit

Vote: Kyriaki
This just looks like a joke pressure vote.
Wow, I have to say I'm kind of impressed xD
and sorry for not posting before as well.
Why didn’t you? How about sharing your thoughts now.
Even if you are only on an hour a day, the thread is full of short posts, and you can read through and find for yourself. A quick read through is not hard and it seems more of trying to look active without being active.

Nothing at all and what might be a reason for you're in activity? or even a apology for it?

i only can be on an hour a day, and i have school.

I see well there goes my next lead.
Why? Why does that mean he can’t be mafia?

In a game with so little activity, all lynches are due to inactivity.

The point isn't that I will lynch them its just the game is more fun the more active the players are. I'd also like to have larger vote amounts than getting a lynch off 2 votes.
Lynch blindly and you lose important roles. It’s better for the inactives to be subbed so we can have active in their place.
I mean sure it ruins people's fun, but even the doctor or cop could be inactive. We can't lynch nilly-willy.
^
Sorry for my inactivity. I'm going to apply myself from here out.

We got very lucky with that. No point in worrying about the rights and wrongs of ranom lynching on D1. I'm usually in favour of taking a risk. No lynches always seem to set the game back. I wouldn't have voted Kyriaki personally, they are a good player when they are active but anyway, it paid off.

Right now i'm getting strong town vibes from Hippowdon and i'd like to here more from @Midorikawa; and @HumanDawn;

They're both a lot quieter than usual.
Why do you get strong town vibes from hippowdon? Outside of lynching Kyriaki, what makes him so town?

Also I’ve been busy with work, and crappy internet so I haven’t been online lately.
Yea, I agree with you @CrackFox; I don't think @Hippowdon; is Mafia considering he helped in voting out the Converter.
Why can’t he be mafia? Mafia bus each other all the time.
Good job hippowdon. One person we can rule out from being mafia now.
Why? He was the second vote. He could have easily just not noticed someone voting his scumbuddy and thus accidentally mislynched her.
Yea I think its safe to say that Hippowdon is town.
Again why?
I'm sorry, I've had a busy day at work but yeah I don't know what else to say other than good job Hippowdown!
The day phase wasn’t just 24 hours so why not post before outside of your joke vote?

I’m not saying hippowdon is mafia, but he shouldn’t be considered automatically cleared for a day phase full of joke votes lynch. Kyriaki’s conversion wasn’t entirely useful for mafia since the converted dies with her. Since only she died we are safe to assume that she never converted anyone. Also

Awesome I guess my luck stroke tonight this is great guys now cops wont have to worry about fake checks now.

Converter was lynched, not godfather. Nor do I like the way you defended Rabbit as you did. It strikes me as strange.

However currently my top suspect is *drum roll* no one because it’s not active enough outside of joking and mention conversations to tell.

So I know I haven't posted much and I'm actually posting right now for a simple reason.

I'm sorry Solayoh but can I be subbed out xD I've gotten quite a few things on my plate as of late and I don't think I can keep up with mafia on top of evrything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom