• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 6 - The Return 4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to Solayoh being banned this game will be closed.

As Setra mentioned above, Solayoh has been banned from the forums and can no longer run this game (obviously) Fortunately it was nearing the end anyway. We're gonna reopen the thread for you guys if you want to discuss the game and post your role PMs etc. Please don't talk about the reason for Solayoh's ban.

Personally, I thought the game was very well thought out but that the town were OP (Not just saying that because i'm a sore loser :b)

So yeah, I guess Town won :/

Last edited:
Well, it was a nice game, although the Town got quite lucky. We weren't OP, We just managed to catch Kyriaki day 1, then the cop just made all the right checks for us to win, and chose the right one to tell~ (What made you trust Bob, anyway?)
Also, Role PM:
Solayoh said:
You are Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale

What I'm going to accomplish goes far beyond magic.

270px-205Frankenstein.png

Victor Frankenstein is based on a character of the same name from the classic novel, Frankenstein.
However in Storybrooke you are known as Dr. Whale.

Magic can't bring anyone back to life, but you have something stronger than magic, Science, can bring 1 person back for 1 full Day and Night.

In the night phase just PM me with the words Revive: (Player) and they will be brought back to life at the start of the next phase.

You are a believer in True Love, and a follower of Light Magic.

Alright, well that was kind of a disappointing outcome to a overall great game, I would like to thank Solayoh for letting me play, And I would also like to thank everyone that participated in the game and basically helped in making this game a great one.

You guys already know my role :)

Funny things is Rabbit's right. Hippo getting Kyriaki cleared cop, I believe I had a strange feeling about you CF, or we wanted to allie you. Either way we checked you and you came up scum. I didn't trust Mido so I tracked her and what do you know? Scum targets her! The reviver thing didn't even matter though I feel that was a bit broken.

Great town performance imo.

Solayoh said:
You are Blue Fairy / Mother Superior

I hear your wish, you don’t need to wish it so loudly.

265px-303GoodEvening.png

The Blue Fairy, also known as Reul Ghorm, is the Enchanted Forest counterpart of Mother Superior.
The Blue Fairy is based on the Fairy with Turquoise Hair from the children's story, Pinocchio.

You have fairy dust can use on anyones ability to be re-enabled or powered up if they are good, or disabled, powered down if they are bad, you wont be told the result, can be used twice, but must be at least 2 Day Phases apart, ie day 1 and then day 3.

Just send me a PM with the words Fairy Dust: Player in the phase you want to activate your power. The upgrade/downgrade will apply at the start of the next phase.

(Sorry for the delay went to send this and internet cut, the whole power went out)

Interesting thing, if Mijz had died instead of Forgotten that day phase, I would have totally been using this on Forgotten.

I honestly don't think I would have survived that night though.

Honestly I think cop was obvious from a Hippowdon post D3ish saying something like "wow, that was unexpected."(About the CF cop result) I really thought his game was over.

Did we ever learn why I got lynched?

Last edited:
My role. Don't doubt my
153.gif
in true love!
peachdance-plz.gif

Solayoh said:
You are Grumpy/Leroy

As wretched as it is, I need my pain. It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.

265px-114IfYou%27reWrong.jpg

Grumpy, formerly known as Dreamy, is based on one of the Seven Dwarves from the fairytale, Snow White.
However in Storybrooke you are known as Leroy.

You have 6 brothers on your side, each time someone you vote for escapes being lynched, your vote in the next round will be increased by one, (maximum of 7) until eventually someone you vote for is lynched, at which point the counter restarts at 1

Tbh, I'm disappointed to see this mafia game end this way even though a mislynch seemed to be headed my way if Markos didn't confess.

I find PM's to be too tedious and heart wrenching to write for mafia games, so I barely rely on them. Skype is the way to go, yes.

I guess this game is a wake up call that I mustn't be drifting in the wind and heavily rely on the thread for info if there isn't much activity in the thread and that I should try to form an alliance or something or even start a conversation with someone regarding the mafia game.

Well might as well say I was the cop this game and that kry's lynch was luck checking HD and hitting the lover was luck then hitting 2 other members of the mafia was all due to bob's help so thanks for the great game guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom