• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia One Night Ultimate Werewolf Mafia - Endgame

Well hopefully I'm a bit more active this phase, sorry for forgetting to show up after I claimed Mason. @TheCapsFan nice job winning it for town last phase.

Alright, so, I'll claim:
I am the troublemaker. I did not make trouble last night, because I hate this role and I don't know how this is a town-aligned role.

Alright, so, I'll claim:
I am the troublemaker. I did not make trouble last night, because I hate this role and I don't know how this is a town-aligned role.
Main thing it's useful for is getting people to claim and also if you happen to swap a werewolf with a town role, the town can usually win rather easily.

Is voting randomly even going to help though?

Nope! It won't. Talking about what you did/saw last night will though. @Snowy
I did nothing. My role doesn't seem very valuable this round. It just allows me to swap my card with another player and we both become those roles and wincons. Since my wincon is already town, I didn't see the point,

I did nothing. My role doesn't seem very valuable this round. It just allows me to swap my card with another player and we both become those roles and wincons. Since my wincon is already town, I didn't see the point,
So you're claiming robber

I’m insomniac but I still don’t know my new role...
And you're claiming insomniac? But how is it possible for you not to know your new role?

@DarthWolf What is the correct order for this set of roles? Like, where is Witch? does it take the Robber slot?
Night Action Order
- Lone Werewolf checks 1 Host Card
- Mystic Wolf
- Seer
- Paranormal Investigator
- Robber
- Troublemaker
- Insomniac
Ah I forgot to add Witch here. It's between the Robber and Troublemaker

Back
Top Bottom