• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia One Night Ultimate Werewolf Mafia - Endgame

I'm going to fill up this game by offering up Shaggy Rogers from The Reluctant Werewolf. I haven't seen that movie in over a decade but I remember it being awesome.

N0 / N1
Sorry for the late update but role pms will be going out shorty.
Since the first phase is a night phase anyway, I'll combine the confirmation phase with the first night phase.
For that reason I will also extend this phase by one day.
This phase will end in roughly 50h countdown
If you do not confirm before the last 24 hours, you might be subbed out.

I feel like I forgot to mention this in the rules but talking in thread during the night is not allowed.
The exceptions are during this phase to confirm that you have received your role, or to ask questions about rules and mechanics.

Here is an overview of all roles in the round:
Village - Win when a Werewolf is killed
2x Masons - Regular Mafia Masons with private chat
Seer - Basically the Rolecop, can check the role of 1 other player or check 2 Host Cards instead.
Robber - Secretly switches card with another player and then checks his new card. both players are now their new role (this could change wincon)
Troublemaker - Secretly switch roles between 2 other player, you do not check their roles (this could change their wincon)
Drunk - Choose one Host Card, this becomes your new role. You do not know your new role (mandatory action)
Insomniac - At the end of the night, the Host will tell you what your role is
Hunter - If you get lynched, you shoot the player who you voted for and they also die.
Werewolves - Win when no Werewolf dies
2x Werewolves - Regular mafia goons, if only 1 is in play he may check one of the Host Cards.
Minion - Knows who the Werewolves are, the Werewolves don't know who the minion is. Wins with Werewolves, even if the Minion dies. If there is a Minion in play, but no Werewolves, he wins if someone else dies and he lives.
Indep
Tanner - Jester, aka wins when he dies.

All night actions are optional unless stated otherwise.

Night Action Order
- Lone Werewolf checks 1 Host Card
- Seer
- Robber
- Troublemaker
- Drunk
- Insomniac

Please confirm once you received your role, and dont forget to use your night action if you have any.

Indep
Tanner - Jester, aka wins when he dies.
I got some confusion about the details on this, which is understanble. So let me clarify this a bit
- If the Tanner dies and no Werewolves die, the Werewolf team does NOT win with the tanner.
- However, if the tanner dies and a werewolf dies then the Tanner with TOGETHER with the Village team
- But, if no player is on the Werewolf team and the Tanner dies, the Village team loses

D1
Back
Top Bottom