• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia One Night Ultimate Werewolf Mafia - Endgame

N3 - N4 Twilight
Phase locked at the appointed time so the final vote from Caps is invalid

D3 has ended
Votals
TheCapsFan II - CyanindeCrystal, Pika_pika42

Pika_pika42 I - Snowy

TheCapsFan has died, they were the Mason
N3
Fatima Shadow Frost WitchWitch
SnowyWerewolf
prog rockerMystic Wolf
TheCapsFanPI
jdthebudMason
CyanideCrystalMason
Pika_pika42Tanner
MidorikawaTroublemaker
DekuNutHunter
ASeer
BInsomniac
CRobber
prog checks Caps > PI

Caps checks Mido + Fatima > Mido is Troublemaker, Fatima is Witch
Fatima gives B (Insomniac) to Snowy
Mido swaps Caps and jd > Caps becomes the Mason, jd becomes the PI

prog rocker has won this round
Next phase will start at the usual time (in roughly 16h). Role pms coming before that.

I gotta admit that I stayed quiet because whatever I could have tried to do, Caps would have called me on it.

I admit I survived by pure luck.

Note to self: learn to lie.

There is a slight adjustment in roles. New roles are in italic
Village - Win when a Werewolf is killed
Doppelganger - Checks the role of one other player, they also become that role, incl. wincon (if it's on the Werewolf team it will get added to the werewolf chat)
Seer - Basically the Rolecop, can check the role of 1 other player or check 2 Host Cards instead.
Paranormal Investigator - Rolecop up to 2 other players. If you see a role that is not on the Village team, you immediately stop rolecopping and become that non-village role.
Robber - Secretly switches card with another player and then checks his new card. both players are now their new role (this could change wincon)
Witch - Check one of the Host Cards and then swap that role with any player. (this could change their wincon)
Troublemaker - Secretly switch roles between 2 other player, you do not check their roles (this could change their wincon)
Insomniac - At the end of the night, the Host will tell you what your role is
Revealer - Choose one other player, at the start of the Day phase, their current role will get publically revealed if it's on the Village team. If, you will know the role privately
Hunter - If you get lynched, you shoot the player who you voted for and they also die.
Werewolves - Win when no Werewolf dies
1x Werewolves - Regular mafia goons, if only 1 is in play he may check one of the Host Cards.
Mystic Wolf - Counts as a regular Werewolf + can Rolecop one other player
Indep
Tanner - Jester, aka wins when he dies.

All night actions are optional unless stated otherwise.

Night Action Order
- Doppelganger
- Lone Werewolf checks 1 Host Card
- Mystic Wolf

- Seer
- Paranormal Investigator
- Robber
- Witch
- Troublemaker
- Insomniac
- Revealer

Hey everyone.

I'm the Seer. I'll post my results later though.

I'm the witch again, I gave the doppleganger card to Snowy.
The witch selects a Host card, which one did you pick?
What does this mean?

TheCapsFan is the Jester/Tanner by the way. So we can safely ignore him.
It means that regardless of your original role, you are now a Doppelganger, and are a member of the Town.

What role did you start the game with?

Original? Does that mean it changed?
Assuming prog rocker is telling the truth.

I'm the witch again, I gave the doppleganger card to Snowy.

I never got any message from Darthwolf regarding this, but I didn't regarding my changed role last time either... So I do not know for sure.

Only the Insomniac gets to know if their role changed.

Anyway, I'm going to vote. Might as well vote for someone who hasn't claimed yet or has been revealed. Which leaves @DekuNut, @CyanideCrystal, @Pika_pika42, & @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch.

There are 2 wolves in the game, since I looked at the other 2 Host Cards B & C. So if everyone claims, we'll know who's lying.

Vote: CyanideCrystal

Back
Top Bottom