• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia One Night Ultimate Werewolf Mafia - Endgame

N0 / N1
  • Sorry for the late update but role pms will be going out shorty.
    Since the first phase is a night phase anyway, I'll combine the confirmation phase with the first night phase.
    For that reason I will also extend this phase by one day.
    This phase will end in roughly 50h countdown
    If you do not confirm before the last 24 hours, you might be subbed out.

I feel like I forgot to mention this in the rules but talking in thread during the night is not allowed.
    The exceptions are during this phase to confirm that you have received your role, or to ask questions about rules and mechanics.

Here is an overview of all roles in the round:
    Village - Win when a Werewolf is killed
    2x Masons - Regular Mafia Masons with private chat
    Seer - Basically the Rolecop, can check the role of 1 other player or check 2 Host Cards instead.
    Robber - Secretly switches card with another player and then checks his new card. both players are now their new role (this could change wincon)
    Troublemaker - Secretly switch roles between 2 other player, you do not check their roles (this could change their wincon)
    Drunk - Choose one Host Card, this becomes your new role. You do not know your new role (mandatory action)
    Insomniac - At the end of the night, the Host will tell you what your role is
    Hunter - If you get lynched, you shoot the player who you voted for and they also die.
    Werewolves - Win when no Werewolf dies
    2x Werewolves - Regular mafia goons, if only 1 is in play he may check one of the Host Cards.
    Minion - Knows who the Werewolves are, the Werewolves don't know who the minion is. Wins with Werewolves, even if the Minion dies. If there is a Minion in play, but no Werewolves, he wins if someone else dies and he lives.
    Indep
    Tanner - Jester, aka wins when he dies.

All night actions are optional unless stated otherwise.

Night Action Order
    - Lone Werewolf checks 1 Host Card
    - Seer
    - Robber
    - Troublemaker
    - Drunk
    - Insomniac

Please confirm once you received your role, and dont forget to use your night action if you have any.

D1
  • N2
  • Day 1 has ended

Votals
    CyanideCrystal II - TheCapsFan, Pika_pika42

Midorikawa I - DekuNut
    TheCapsFan I - jdthebud
    DekuNut I - Midorikawa

CyanideCrystal has died
    CyanideCrystal was the Werewolf

The Village team wins this round!
    Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - Insomniac
    Snowy - Seer
    prog rocker - Hunter
    TheCapsFan - Robber
    jdthebud - Mason
    CyanideCrystal - Werewolf
    Pika_pika42 - Troublemaker
    Midorikawa - Drunk
    DekuNut - Tanner

A - Werewolf
    B - Mason
    C - Minion
    Werewolf checks C > Sees Minion
    Seer checks A + C > Sees Werewolf + Minion
    Robber targets prog rocker > Caps becomes the Hunter, prog becomes the Robber
    Troublemaker targets prog rocker + Midorikawa > Mido becomes the Robber, prog becomes the Drunk
    Drunk targets A > Mido becomes the Werewolf, Robber to A
    Insomniac - Fatima is still Insomniac
    Changes in italic

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - Insomniac
    Snowy - Seer
    prog rocker - Drunk
    TheCapsFan - Hunter

jdthebud - Mason
    CyanideCrystal - Werewolf
    Pika_pika42 - Troublemaker
    Midorikawa - Werewolf
    DekuNut - Tanner

A - Robber
    B - Mason
    C - Minion

It is now Night 2. New roles will be sent out shortly. Once you received your role you can immediately use your night action (if you have any).
    Some roles have been changed. New roles are in italic
    Village - Win when a Werewolf is killed
    2x Masons - Regular Mafia Masons with private chat
    Seer - Basically the Rolecop, can check the role of 1 other player or check 2 Host Cards instead.
    Paranormal Investigator - Rolecop up to 2 other players. If you see a role that is not on the Village team, you immediately stop rolecopping and become that non-village role.
    Robber - Secretly switches card with another player and then checks his new card. both players are now their new role (this could change wincon)
    Witch - Check one of the Host Cards and then swap that role with any player. (this could change their wincon)
    Troublemaker - Secretly switch roles between 2 other player, you do not check their roles (this could change their wincon)
    Insomniac - At the end of the night, the Host will tell you what your role is
    Hunter - If you get lynched, you shoot the player who you voted for and they also die.
    Werewolves - Win when no Werewolf dies

1x Werewolves - Regular mafia goons, if only 1 is in play he may check one of the Host Cards.
    Mystic Wolf - Counts as a regular Werewolf + can Rolecop one other player
    Indep

Tanner - Jester, aka wins when he dies.

All night actions are optional unless stated otherwise.

Night Action Order
    - Lone Werewolf checks 1 Host Card

- Mystic Wolf
    - Seer
    - Paranormal Investigator
    - Robber
    - Witch
    - Troublemaker
    - Insomniac

This phase ends in roughly 24h

Last edited:
    N3
  • Day 2 has ended

Votals
    TheCapsFan I - Snowy

TheCapsFan has died, he was the Seer

jdthebud wins the round
    Fatima Shadow Frost WitchWerewolf
    SnowyRobber
    prog rockerWitch
    TheCapsFanSeer
    jdthebudMystic Wolf
    CyanideCrystalHunter
    Pika_pika42Tanner
    MidorikawaInsomniac
    DekuNutTroublemaker
    API
    BMason
    CMason
    Caps checks A + C > Sees PI and Mason
    prog check B > Mason > Fatima
    I'm currently unable to start the new round due to irl reasons so I'm starting it tomorrow. Roles will be given out in between that time

N3 - N4 Twilight
  • Phase locked at the appointed time so the final vote from Caps is invalid

D3 has ended
    Votals
    TheCapsFan II - CyanindeCrystal, Pika_pika42

Pika_pika42 I - Snowy

TheCapsFan has died, they were the Mason
    N3
    Fatima Shadow Frost WitchWitch
    SnowyWerewolf
    prog rockerMystic Wolf
    TheCapsFanPI
    jdthebudMason
    CyanideCrystalMason
    Pika_pika42Tanner
    MidorikawaTroublemaker
    DekuNutHunter
    ASeer
    BInsomniac
    CRobber
    prog checks Caps > PI

Caps checks Mido + Fatima > Mido is Troublemaker, Fatima is Witch
    Fatima gives B (Insomniac) to Snowy
    Mido swaps Caps and jd > Caps becomes the Mason, jd becomes the PI

prog rocker has won this round
    Next phase will start at the usual time (in roughly 16h). Role pms coming before that.

Endgame
  • D4 Votals
    CyanideCrystal I - jdthebud

CyanideCrystal has been lynched, they were the Tanner
    CyanideCrystal has won the round

Congrats to prog rocker and jdthebud for winning the game

Now first of all, I would like to apologise for the sub-par hosting. One of my biggest issues was not being able to have a perfectly consistent hosting time.
    I feel like this affected you guys as well in terms of activity, which only made worse for me as well... forming a constant positive loop.

I also feel like players were not able to adapt to the different format, causing confusion and inactivity by not knowing what to do.

I appreciate you all signing up for this, but honestly, this was a disaster which I considered ending after N2 already.

Back
    Top Bottom