• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

One of my Crazy Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Okay, I'm just going to get down to business! I'm thinking of a sorta Naruto RP but without the actual Naruto cast. So basically it's going to be about ninja(is there actual a plural for ninja?) and apparently scary demons. I'm still thinking if I even should put it up... I'm wondering who would join and if I could get a CoGM or two... You see, I sometimes don't come back for a week... So let me know what you think and all that... Even add a couple ideas...

I'd be willing to co-GM. I don't know much about Naruto (I stopped watching after the chunin exam), but I can still enforce rules and stuff. Anyway, I've actually been wanting to join a Naruto RP.

(transforms from log)
I like Naruto. I've read manga up to Shippuden, so I'm pretty qualified. I've GMed before too, so if you need a hand with that I can help.

*summon a giant frog.*
I'll join.
I've always wanted to do a naruto RP, I've joined one before, but it died before it even started.

*transforms into massive sand raccoon*
Yeah, I tried to make one too.
Didn't go well.

*transforms into massive sand raccoon*
Yeah, I tried to make one too.
Didn't go well.

*appears with a load of doppelgangers*

you called? I'd happily help, I'd also like to co GM I've literally just finished re-reading all the books up to 19. I can even remember that Shikamaru's IQ is over 200. If we wanted to though in the RP could we use one of Masashi Kishimoto's characters or would we have to create our own?

*summon two headed snake*
I prefer create original character.
Besides, if Jakku and HS is on the RP, this is gonna be fun.

I don't GM a lot of RPs, but one of the ones I have lasted about 200 pages, and is still going, though about half the players have left the board. I know some Naruto. I haven't read the whole series, but I could get by as a co-GM.

I've read past the first main story arc of Shippuden, so I could get by.

This'll be awesome, when's about will this take place? I also had an idea but I can't remember it now.....I fell asleep while I was thinking bout it

EDIT:

I remember! I wa sthinking, y'know how you said Scary Demons? Maybe have a tema of enemies or something with similar demons inside them like Gaara that'd be cool.

*activates Sharingan*

I may not know Naruto like the back of my right hand, but I can definitely get by. Besides, I'm always up for a good ninja RP.

Also would it mainly be based in Konohagakure and if so woud it stsil have the Hokage's like Tsunade or some of the other key characters. Or would we create a new hidden village, I particularly like that idea. Maybe have a hidden village in the Land of the Waves that was founded soon after Gato's death.

*Sweatdrops* Er... I think we would have to make a whole new village... And yeah you guys(or girls) can CoGM... Just don't go retarded on me... Ben-kun... I'll think up something... Thanks you guys!

YAYS! A new village'll be awesome, if you need like a map or something of a village then I'd be happy to do it.

How about to nothing Ben-kun... And thank you Ebansu-chan!!! *Tackle hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom