• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - ENDGAME - Baroque Works Win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Sign-Ups Open!

You know what... I might just sub instead after all...

not really but wHY ARE THERE 6 SUBS AND 5 PLAYERS SIGNED UP
Because Chaos' mafia game giv example how the mafia game will become after the new rule *luk at the number of the posts now*, and dedication will be a must. At lease for me.
I need to cut number mafia games i can play at same time from 3 to 2 each time. *i've been on another mafia game outside this forum till now.*

Could I be a sub?

I've been trying to get better at mafia, I wanna be a sub just in case I die early in Chaos.

You know what... I might just sub instead after all...

not really but wHY ARE THERE 6 SUBS AND 5 PLAYERS SIGNED UP

As for myself, I'm not entirely sure where I'll be going with the Warroom after Chaos is over. I don't think it is fair to Life if I sign up as a player then withdraw just as he's sending out role PMs. This way, I can put my foot in the door so that if I decide to keep playing here, I can change to player later, or I'm here if one of the players needs to sub out... and if I withdraw from being a sub, no one will notice. :)

Can I be a sub?

I'll sub

You're all in - thanks for joining!

@returnofmastercrazyhand; No need to get annoyed with all the subbing-ups. There's another game going on right now and another one taking sign-ups, so it's to be expected that the roster doesn't fill up within a day or two. I'm more than happy that people are showing interesting in the game, anyways, and it's great to know that I'll have so many people on the back-burner if someone has to switch out.

I hope it is okay if I sign up (new here, but not new to mafia, though, I haven't played more than 2 multifacton games before and I almost did nothing in both)

I hope it is okay if I sign up (new here, but not new to mafia, though, I haven't played more than 2 multifacton games before and I almost did nothing in both)

Of course! I don't believe I've said it yet, so I'll say it now: welcome to The War Room! I'm excited to see another new face pop up. :~) I look forward to playing a game with you in the future, but for now, thanks for joining mine! If you have any questions about TWR or the game, don't hesitate to ask!

Of course! I don't believe I've said it yet, so I'll say it now: welcome to The War Room! I'm excited to see another new face pop up. :~) I look forward to playing a game with you in the future, but for now, thanks for joining mine! If you have any questions about TWR or the game, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for the welcome! and yeah, I hope we get to play in a game as well. Zexy has been telling me about the stuff that goes on here, but, if I have any further questions, don't mind if I do.

Think I've got my laptop mostly cooperative now, so I'd like in please!

I want to swap to player too please :3

Player.

I'll join!

yay! we are almost there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom