• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - ENDGAME - Baroque Works Win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Night 1: Cloudy & Overcast in Alabasta

Well we can WIFOM it all the way with lovandra. I don't think it leads us anywhere.
I shared more thoughts with someone privately.
The NK will probably give us more info to work with in D2.

1. @HumanDawn;
2. @Flopunny;
3. @jackatlasred;
4. @jokool;
5. @CrackFox;
6. @returnofmastercrazyhand;
7. @Zexy;
8. @Flashranite;
9. @FinalArcadia;
10. @AussieEevee;
11. @lovandra;
13. @Midorikawa;
14. @Momoka;
15. @Emolga;
16. @Pyanda;

Over-dope​

"How did the mission go, Miss Doublefinger?" A deep voice rang from the Den Den Mushi in the woman's hand.

"Perfect, Mr. 0. Did you expect any less from an officer agent?"

The man didn't respond to that. "Move on to your next assignment. There are still more pirates to be taken care of before our plan is done." The man hung on.

The woman tucked the Den Den Mushi back into her pocket and tried to walk forward, but could only limp. Had something gone wrong with her doping attack she used earlier? No, that couldn't of been the case... After all, she had done it so many times before. But why was it she was feeling so nauseous? In a flash, she collapsed to the ground with no sign of breathing. She'd never find out what went wrong.

Dear Pyanda, you are Paula

y2xzQQv.gif

You should be calm and accept death, it's easier.
Codename Miss Doublefinger, you're one of the top officer agents of Baroque Works along with your partner Mr. 1. Though you own and operate the Spiders Cafe in Alabasta, you double as a fighter with your Toge Toge no Mi (Spike-Spike) devil fruit. This ability lets you grow spikes on any part of your body, letting you impale your opponents as you please. Though you're usually calm, you like to test your limits and enjoy mocking your opponents before finishing them off.

Spikes: After eating the Toge Toge no Mi fruit, you were given the power to grow spikes on your body. Combined with your cynical battle style, these spikes let you block opponents and stop them in their tracks as you please. This means that every night you may send me a private message saying Roleblock: Player and that player's attempt to use their night action will fail.

Because of this, you are a Roleblocker.

You are allied with Baroque Works and win when the Straw Hat Pirates are dead.

Good luck!
Pyanda was killed. She was Paula, a member of Baroque Works

It is now Day 2. The phase will end on September 17th at 9:00 PM (1 AM GMT). You may now begin voting.

Well then bad luck I guess.

sweetdrop-onion-head-emoticon.gif
...I don't even...

But at least the game's back to even now!
cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@lovandra; Looks like you were wrong, not that I'm complaining, but if you are mafia, you certainly not doing a good job of it. Not sure if I should vote for you or let you keep doing what you're doing.
uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Ugh. Later in the game, a roleblocker would have been fantastic. Oh well, I guess that's just how the game goes.

jokool towntelling
Emolga scumtelling
AussieEevee likes Emolga's post.

They try to hint their alignment so obviously, something is off here.

o_O... Am I correct in assuming that someone has been hit with a post restriction, @jokool;?

confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif
Are you talking about my emoticon spam in my post? I just like Onion head and sometimes use too many emoticons (you should see some of the posts I've made over at the Pit Stop :lol:).

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 2: Over-doped

Just realized that it's going to be tough to start a lynch or bandwagon as time goes on since it will likely get easier and easier to get alignment tells from others... I'm kinda getting the feeling already that nobody wants to be the one to cast the first vote lol. Guess I'll bite the bullet then:

VOTE: Flopunny

Haven't heard much from you other than when you said you assumed this was a vanilla game. Maybe that's it for my reason or maybe it isn't, but that's my vote for now.

Ugh. Later in the game, a roleblocker would have been fantastic. Oh well, I guess that's just how the game goes.
Why would a roleblocker have been fantastic later in the game? Am I missing something obvious or

Vote:flopunny I'm not gonna disagree with this now. I really don't have a reason tho.

Death post.

Requesting QuickTopic for dead players to rant on.

I already say that is another reason for the vote. I dont say 100% that my read is right *I only have assurance about 75%*

I actually plan to pressure to Midori rather than py but i just cant post till now due to school field trip..

Just vote for me if you as mafia think that i lie or if town believe im mafia. This just how this game work, right?

The boss can also kill me if think that i lie or my logic/argument is anti-mafia.

i like finalarcadia's guts

VOTE: Flopunny

If they got the impression that this was a vanilla game because their role is vanilla(which i'm assuming it is) then I feel like this is a safe lynch. If they're the same alignment as me then it's no issue, I only lynched a vanilla/goon instead of say, a power role that could be useful.

Seems like ok-ist reason.

vote: flopunny

Vote: MCH

Was very quick to point out that he didn't vote for Poke Man due to his "gut feeling". Trying to look town.

well, that was unexpected.
this is why I didn't vote for him. I had a gut feeling he would be a straw hat.

Gotta say, I am a bit surprised so far by how some people just seem to be openly admitting to being mafia or hinting at it... I mean, I guess it's not too crazy since the numbers are even and nobody knows who's who, but still, very unusual for a mafia game.

As for the current votes, I'd like to hear from @Flopunny; before I decide to vote. We do have plenty of time to discuss things today.

Vote: MCH

Was very quick to point out that he didn't vote for Poke Man due to his "gut feeling". Trying to look town.

well, that was unexpected.
this is why I didn't vote for him. I had a gut feeling he would be a straw hat.

Not a bad read, but not sure if it's worthy of a vote. Got anything else to back this up?

Unsure about Flop, I wouldn't like to start a wagon on her before she has a chance to "defend" herself.
So my vote will have to wait for a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom