• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - ENDGAME - Baroque Works Win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 3: Gone With Grace

I have no read cause he's being ambiguous. I'm gonna go with ambiguous=mafia in this game I guess.

What happened to what I responded on the last page?

What has Flashranite done that makes them less ambiguous than me going by your logic?

Yeah, I'm here. Sorry about that. I had shit internet the past two days, so it was hard for me to get online.

After spending like 20 minutes looking through the thread, I've come to a decision. Vote: MCH. I would first like to point out that I had a tough time deciding between voting AE and MCH, as both of their arguments really sucked. I voted MCH, however, because he literally gave no reason to not lynch him, instead choosing to overreact over a single vote, and OMGUSing.

As for my reads, I'd like to believe that me and Mido are on the same side, although I can't be positive. In the end, most of my reads aren't clear cut, and pretty much every user seems to have both traits of town and mafia.

UNVOTE: Flashrinate
VOTE: MCH

His overreaction to one vote might mean he's hiding something really good for his alignment.

Unvote: Flashrinate

It was based on nothing but inactivity anyway.

I see a whole lot of poor logic right now. I see the reasons for bandwagoning MCH but i'm sure I fully agree with them. Yes he overreacted at being voted for but AE has been gunning for him since D1 for the worst reasons. I'm not surprised he feels picked on. He can't do anything without her jumping down his throat. I can understand him being defensive I guess. I'm neutral about him personally. He hasn't said enough for me to form an opinion. While i'm not against it i'm not really for it either.

Vote: jackatlasred

His reaons for voting HD aren't justified. HD is contributing more than quite a few people are so saying he's the most 'ambiguous' sounds like a bad excuse to off a player you are threatened by. That's obviously lovandra's intentions too.

AE has been gunning for him since D1 for the worst reasons. I'm not surprised he feels picked on. He can't do anything without her jumping down his throat.

Um...

<<----
Aussie MCH has three votes on them now, what do you think? Do you think his claim means that if it's true he's likely with the Straw Hats?

If he is telling me the truth... Probably medium level usefulness.

Then what made you unvote him and make you think "This guy might really be on my side after all/ He's not worth voting at the moment."?

I am so sorry for not being active lately... Work has kept me fairly busy lately, and most of my free time has been spent elsewhere (like The Planetary Pit Stop).

Another thing is that, while this game has been interesting, and I love the theme...I just can't play anymore... I've got absolutely nothing, Aussie and MCH back and forth is driving me a bit :banana:s, and....I just don't feel like dealing with it anymore.

I still like mafia, but it requires time. That's something I don't have much of. It also requires skill, which I don't have much of either.

It was nice seeing all of you guys again, and I had fun for the few days I was active, but...yeah, I'm done.

And with that, I'm out! @Life; I'd like to be subbed out please.

I am the watcher and a straw hat, if you must know.
I watched aussieeevee last night phase becuase either he was scum, or he was going to get NK'd, and no one visited him.

I am the watcher and a straw hat, if you must know.
I watched aussieeevee last night phase becuase either he was scum, or he was going to get NK'd, and no one visited him.

HD has two votes, you have two votes, it was going to end up a no lynch.. Why would you need to defend yourself over that then?

Vote: MCH

I was on the edge of if I believed you and you pushed me off.

Welp no doubt we go after pooch next if mch is not mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom