• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

One, Two, Three (Version 2)

The joy of seeing the Alolan gang and the fury I felt at the prominence of the fucking Gatchat have given me a new fear... what if the TRio don't get to visit Alola with Satoshi and Go? :cry:

I think there's a pretty decent chance they won't get to. Think about it. The Alola "arc" will be one episode, maybe two. They're gonna have enough to juggle during the limited time they have without also having to worry about the whole Kiteruguma / old Alola Pokémon reunion on top of everything else. It'll be easier for them to just have the Alola episodes be week(s) where the Rocket trio doesn't appear.

(I hope that doesn't happen, of course, but years of being a Rocket fan have conditioned me to expect the worst while hoping for the best...)

They just had a very emotional episode about leaving their pokémon behind. I don't see them returning there any time soon, or maybe ever.

I do think it would be weird for Team Rocket to leave Mimikyu and Mareanie and come back for them basically 40 episodes later, if the writers wanted them to be on the team they most likely would’ve just kept them around. I guess it’s possible that they realized that TR needs Pokémon of their own, but that would get in the way of the Gacha which they have to use to reach their “see every Pokémon” quota and they’re already trying to work around it with Morpeko living with them but not being captured.

I don’t think Team Rocket will go back to Alola on Ash and Goh’s first visit but I doubt they won’t go eventually. Depends on how long they stay in Alola, since it’ll probably be 1 or 2 episodes and they already have so much to balance with all the characters and stuff.

Last edited:
Not to mention that they left on the slightly awkward note of Kojiro running away from Hidoide in her sleep and would they have to address that blah blah blah... Le sigh :( Hope we’re being overly pessimistic...

I would like it!! A lot. But given how they did they did not give only 30 seconds explaining how Morpeko is living with them. I have my doubts.

They just had a very emotional episode about leaving their pokémon behind. I don't see them returning there any time soon, or maybe ever.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6gzOcTNKwE

I don’t think Team Rocket will go back to Alola on Ash and Goh’s first visit but I doubt they won’t go eventually. Depends on how long they stay in Alola, since it’ll probably be 1 or 2 episodes and they already have so much to balance with all the characters and stuff.

Pretty much how I see it; I highly doubt they'll only make one trip to Alola in the whole series so they might save TR's mons for a later visit.

I do think it would be weird for Team Rocket to leave Mimikyu and Mareanie and come back for them basically 40 episodes later, if the writers wanted them to be on the team they most likely would’ve just kept them around. I guess it’s possible that they realized that TR needs Pokémon of their own, but that would get in the way of the Gacha which they have to use to reach their “see every Pokémon” quota and they’re already trying to work around it with Morpeko living with them but not being captured.

I mean, you can make the exact same argument for Ash's Pokemon though. He left them so they could stay at the place that is familiar for them (The Alola region), so it would be cruel if he takes them away to other regions to battle.

I mean, you can make the exact same argument for Ash's Pokemon though. He left them so they could stay at the place that is familiar for them (The Alola region), so it would be cruel if he takes them away to other regions to battle.

It’s not really the same. Ash would most likely be temporarily taking them to battle and would send them back to Kukui when the battle is over, while Team Rocket would be taking them to live in Kanto because Team Rocket doesn’t have the transfer system that Ash does, and they’d have to take their balloon or submarine back to Alola, which is like, across the ocean.

The best part of the opening.
Ee9-kdSU8AEoz9p.jpeg

I am looking forward to see Riolu evolving into Lucario and Raboot evolving to Cinderace.

Also the Yamper in the Ash and crew shot is a filler for Grookey.

I am looking forward to see Riolu evolving into Lucario and Raboot evolving to Cinderace.

Also the Yamper in the Ash and crew shot is a filler for Grookey.
Yamper being in Ash’s group shot could be filler for anything, not necessarily Grookey and that’s assuming that it’s purpose for being there is filler period.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom