• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

One, Two, Three (Version 3)

Welp, I guess the Leon Car scene did matter after all. Who would have thought that it would happen this far out in episode 100?

Also, a new opening would be nice at this point. This one has been used for over a year now. Maybe the new opening will coincide with the anime’s 25th anniversary in April.

Nogizaka46 is one of the best idols and i always saw there vodeo specially the video when they try speaking english. Glad that they will song for pokemon.

But as i said before, one two three will not finish until they pokemon 2019 will finish for sure. And i said before, rika matsumoto really been throw away from pokemon opening and ending

I'm not bothered that is is the longest opening in general as much as that it's the longest One, Two, Three Version. It was fun to have a Chloe centered opening at first, but now it has surpassed its other two versions together. Isn't the first one always the most popular one? I really think there's something behind the scenes that prevents us from a new one, it feels like they're using the "Well, the eeveelution plot is still relevant" excuse to save some budget.

This OP really took 50 episodes lmao
Correctio; this version of the op took 50 episodes and counting. This opening has been ongoing for 100 episode. At this point, I’m worried that, at most when they change the opening it’ll just be another remix and we’ll be stuck with this for the entirety of the series.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom