• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music One, Two, Three (Version 4)

Huh, so like as I mentioned earlier, the starting sequence of this version of 1.2.3 being so similar to the first version might really be intentional to serve as a bookend for the JN series, given the news about Gen XI we got today.
Yeah, this OP won't be lasting long. Looks like Journeys will need to wrap up soon.

Good, it's already confirmed that Clemont, Bonnie, Lillie and Gladion will return to appear in a new opening, but All of Ash's old friends are missing when we'll see on March 4th.

Though I get the feeling they'll bring back as many members of Ash-tachii as they can for the Show's Anniversary, with a bunch of honorary members for good measure. Hopefully some rivals while they're at it.

It's looking more and more like Bonnie/Clemont and the Alola cast will be the last returning characters unless they are purposely holding back something for the opening. Too bad Dawn missed out on appearing in the previous op.

Weirdly I guess Misty isn't going to appear this series after all? It seems like Cilan may not either and that's why the showed him in a flashback. Seems like some companions just got unlucky.

Two new frames:

The funny thing is Ash seems to be wearing all 3 of his 'battle upgrade items', the glove for mega evolution, the bracelet for G-max and his Z-ring for Z-moves. I wonder if we'll ever see him wear all 3 at once in the series itself.

It would be really cool to see all of the previous companions in the opening, even if they don't appear in any actual episodes themselves.

The animation in this new opening is just fantastic, especially the sequence of all of Satoshi's Pokemon going on the attack with the use of Mega Evolution, Z-Moves and Daimax.

I'm surprised but glad the show is going to have an appearance from Lutia, I would never have guessed the show would introduce her at this point. I also hope Mary's inclusion means she's going to reappear but I doubt it.

Of course, I think we all know which two reveals people are going to be most focused on... although you just know people are going to rage all over again when Satoshi doesn't end up sticking Gekkouga back in his Monster Ball.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom