• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music One, Two, Three (Version 4)

I expect at least one more version of 1.2.3. that's sung by Ash and Goh, which would either be a TV opening or only as a cover (ala Getta Ban Ban sung by Ash and Pikachu)

I. Called. It.

Edit: Also, the opening scene is very reminiscent of 1.2.3 Version 1, with the camera zooming towards Ash and Goh from the back, the only differences being that now the camera goes past Koharu and other members of the Cerise Lab, and that Scorbunny is now Cinderace. Could this be a book end sort of thing?

Last edited:
Since Rica has sung the last opening songs for both XY and SM, this possibly means that the same is true with PM 2019 and we could be getting Gen 9 this year. And with Ash now having seen almost all of Galar, I can't see the writers pulling another Orange/Decolore until Nov 2023. I'm now convinced we will get the next Generation this year.

If Ninja Frog appears, please let him interact with Inteleon at least once I beg! :notworthy:

Both are Water Starters with similar themes, come on Anime writers! You guys cannot let this opportunity slide-

Oh who am I kidding? :rolleyes:

This is JOURNEYS we're talking about..
Tumblr_l_5725823515418.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t know why people were getting their hopes up for a new song when they said back at the beginning that it was gonna be 1•2•3 all the way through with different artists.

I personally don’t mind at all. I really like the song, it’s my favorite OP, and I think it perfectly captures the vibe of the show, so I don’t really think it needs to be changed. The remixes and changes in singers and visuals are enough for me.

I am torn by this.....

On one hand, I love Matsumoto-san's singing.....
But in the other, this song has already been overused.......
It is hard to get why they cling to One Two Three and refuse to change it.....

I will be, probably, getting it anyway. To replace the first version in my playlist.
At least it is a solo instead of the dreaded duet that many people insisted on.....

More like One, Two, Three, Four, am I right? :p
The opening is called One, Two, Three. We’re now on the fourth version of it which is one half of 8, the current Pokémon Generation. What shape has 4 sides? A square. And what is three squared? 9. Gen 9 confirmed! Oh and 9 versions of One, Two, Three I guess.

Still the same song? No Shinji in the opening? F off!
Well the leaker didn't reveal everything. But I always had doubts about Paul returning this series, without Infernape in the battle Ash beating him again would feel shallow. Same if Alan shows up and Ash doesn't use Greninja against him

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom