• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World still pending

A recently launched game on Pokémon.com allows players to access one of the seven Eeveelutions from the Pokémon Dream World.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

This is a good sign. It means we'll finally get the English Dream World soon.

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

The things I do for my Pokemon...

The gmae isn't so much "choose" you eeveelution as earn or unlock. I guess its based on what type of orb you collect the most of? Kept getting Jolteon untill I tried to get only ice orbs (which only appear on the 4th and final level).

The things I do for my Pokemon...

The gmae isn't so much "choose" you eeveelution as earn or unlock. I guess its based on what type of orb you collect the most of? Kept getting Jolteon untill I tried to get only ice orbs (which only appear on the 4th and final level).

Oh, really? The game refused to load on my (terrible) connection so I can't check for myself. But I saw below that it said you could pick which one you wanted.

Can anyone confirm this?

It works like this: play a certain way and meet one of the Eeveelutions in the Dream World. Choose to keep it or if you don't want to you go back and play again until you get and choose which one you like. That's what they mean by "choose" the Eeveelution.

Oh, YES! As another user said, the Dream World can't be far away! :) I'm gonna try get a Magic Bounce Espeon.

Ah, bugger, so you have to carefully select the orbs you want if you want a specific one? Well, that explains a few things. Guess I'll have to spend a while trying it until I get the one I really want.

I have a dumb question. The article says that the Eevee evolution I get will be shown in your Trainer profile until you download it at the Dream World, but I don't see it anywhere, or how is it marked like?

I wonder if we can get another one once we pick up the one we pick?

Though tbh, none of those Dream Abilities really interest me.

Damn it, this game runs oddly on my computer.

I want my lovely Flareon >.>

is anyone else having trouble with getting any eeveelution at all? I've played it about ten times now and at the end it just says game over, play again? I never get the option to choose an eeveelution!

edit: figured it out, I accidentally accepted the first one I won, oops! Oh well I like Umbreon, I was kind of going for Espeon though

Last edited:

I have a dumb question. The article says that the Eevee evolution I get will be shown in your Trainer profile until you download it at the Dream World, but I don't see it anywhere, or how is it marked like?

I think it's your quote. I got Vaporeon. My quote says "My water-type Pokemon will soak up the competition."

I think it's your quote. I got Vaporeon. My quote says "My water-type Pokemon will soak up the competition."

No... that's the default quote shown on the card. You can change it in the trainer customizing page.

LLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG

D:

At least I got to level 4 this time

and level 4 is like
WTF

No... that's the default quote shown on the card. You can change it in the trainer customizing page.

Oh? I never noticed.

Oh, really? The game refused to load on my (terrible) connection so I can't check for myself. But I saw below that it said you could pick which one you wanted.

Can anyone confirm this?

It looks like that's how it works. I got most of the fire orbs and got a Flareon. :D

Espeon is the only evolution of Eevee with an ability exclusive to pokémon from the Dream World which is Magic Bounce.

Do we actually have to beat this game to choose the Eeveelution? Because... it's quite frustrating. x_x I can get all the way to level 4 now, but I always get stopped there. I don't want to annoy myself if it isn't really necessary. XD

This game was tough. I played it 10+ times to finally get Glaceon. It was very frustrating. Plus my mouse is such a stickler, so that made it even more annoying. On the bright side, I got over 100,000 points in one play-through. But yeah, it's a really difficult game.

There is one thing in particular that drove me crazy. I don't know why they only put Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon in the first two levels, then add in Espeon and Umbreon on Level 3 and finally Glaceon and Leafeon at the final level, Level 4. I spent most of my time dodging every orb that fell until Level 4. It would've been nice if they put all seven Eeveelutions in each level, so it would be easier to pick and choose instead of waiting for a certain level to collect the orbs. Luckily, when I finally beat the game, I got Glaceon on the first victory (also my only victory in that accursed game). "Simple brick breaking game"... yeah right.

Anyway, as others have said, this does mean that the English Dream World will be available soon. I can't wait to pick up my Glaceon. It's not the ability I wanted, just Glaceon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom