• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

I used to play this kinda game all the time on my olldd computer :eek: its quite fun

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

I can't even get mine to log me in. Do I need to sync with my game first?

Then how do you get them to the game?

Do we actually have to beat this game to choose the Eeveelution? Because... it's quite frustrating. x_x I can get all the way to level 4 now, but I always get stopped there. I don't want to annoy myself if it isn't really necessary. XD

Yes, you do have to beat this game to get the Eeveelution. :C Pretty sure the game ends after you break all of the blocks in Level 4, also. :p
I always, ALWAYS, have trouble with block breaking games because I always break everything but lose my last life on the last block. ]:

I suck at this. >_<

can you just breed a dream world eevee and then make it evolve to get it's hidden ability?

can you just breed a dream world eevee and then make it evolve to get it's hidden ability?

Yea you can, but they have to be female, and there's a 40% chance of passing it down.

Rofls I feel so embarrassed. 8D; I'm waiting at the college for my sister, and I'm just now making my Pokemon Trainer account. Oh, well, no Shaymin being a Pokemon fan even in college!

Ooh, tough choice between Jolteon and Glaceon, my two favorite Eevolutions. D8; I can't wait to try this game, if it's the type of game I'm thinking of.

Finally got my Flareon! Shame it can't be female, though.

I have no idea which eeveelution to get, I like espeon's ability though, magic bounce sounds great

I am awful at Breakout, this is taking me forever. Though since you guys are saying which orbs I get makes the game pick for me, it's become a little easier. I thought maybe we could have decided for ourselves based on which orbs we collected but now I'm only going for the water orbs.

Leafeon's my favourite but I'm not fond of chlorophyll on it. Espeon probably made out the best in terms of which ability it got but I don't really want one that much.

I got an Espeon! ;) Hopefully it is female, so I can abuse the fact that it can pass on the ability to Eevee, letting me get the others. :)

Argh I have to make a trainer account thing first and the site's lagging...
But I can't wait to get my Umbreon though :D

I got an Espeon! ;) Hopefully it is female, so I can abuse the fact that it can pass on the ability to Eevee, letting me get the others. :)

Same here! :) I'm ready to rock-and-roll with my new Espeon! Now, all I need is for the Global Link to open!

It's not female. >.>

It took a while and starting over many times but I did finally get my vaporeon. I'm not too torn up about not being able to pass on the hidden ability, I really don't like any of the other hidden abilities they have except maybe espeon.

I hate this game so much! Once I made it to level 4 with 2 blocks to go and I would've won a Leafeon...I really hate this game.

The website won't even load for me. It's still as slow as I remember it. Guess they'll forever keep those shitty servers... here's hoping there's just too much traffic.

So they'll always be male? Bleh, wanted a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom