• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

The website is down :(

Stupid website.

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

Wait 'till everyone else in the world gets Dream world (or rather, if, given what's happened in Japan) and none of these cool events come out. (or not. They might throw us a bone)

So, are these Eevees really hard to get, or something? (I don't even know how to get DW 'Mons) If not, and if it comes out elsewhere, I'm going for Espeon.

Ok, it took a while, but I finally got my Umbreon :D

Got a Jolteon! It took me about 5 tries to beat the game.

I hate this game. Oh well, guess I'll just have to Transfer an Eevee from HeartGold to White instead, I don't care for Dream World abilities anyway.

Last edited:

Though tbh, none of those Dream Abilities really interest me.

I don't care for Dream World abilities anyway.

How can you possibly think Magic Bounce isn't better than Synchronize (the latter's catching benefits aside)? Magic Bounce makes Espeon leagues better than it was. And Vaporeon on a Rain team is totally protected from status with Hydration and doesn't have to rely on predicting a Water attack to use its ability. You can't say that isn't cool.

I can't even beat the game. I want Glaceon now!

This game sucks. I'm terrible at it. I wanted and Umbreon or an Espeon so I didnt have to bother evolving two Eevees in to them. Its hard to play it on a laptop with out a real mouse.

How can you possibly think Magic Bounce isn't better than Synchronize (the latter's catching benefits aside)? Magic Bounce makes Espeon leagues better than it was. And Vaporeon on a Rain team is totally protected from status with Hydration and doesn't have to rely on predicting a Water attack to use its ability. You can't say that isn't cool.

While these abilities are really cool, I feel they're making too many Pokemon over-powered and thus banishing them from OU play. I know most haven't been banished yet, but Smogon is just getting started, and I feel more Pokemon will get the banhammer.

But if you look at it from a different perspective, this Gen has started an evolution, so to speak. More power, better moves, more useful abilities, etc. Eventually the whole metagame will need to change. But that takes time... and possibly an additional generation. Just my observations. Feel free to disagree.

yeah got my espeon now but i had to switch from chrome to Firefox 4 somehow to make the game less laggy

While these abilities are really cool, I feel they're making too many Pokemon over-powered and thus banishing them from OU play. I know most haven't been banished yet, but Smogon is just getting started, and I feel more Pokemon will get the banhammer.

Just out of curiousity, which ones have gotten executed thus far?

I've gotten my Espeon. And I only played two times.

Just out of curiousity, which ones have gotten executed thus far?

The only non-Uber Pokemon so far is Speed Boost Blaziken. But like I said, they're just getting started. I'm sure more Pokemon will get the banhammer because of these DW abilities.

I wonder if we can get another one once we pick up the one we pick?

Though tbh, none of those Dream Abilities really interest me.
If it's anything like the Japanese event, they'll close the game before the Dream World actually launches.

just to let you all know, there's this bug with the game that even though it says you've locked in the eeveelution of your choice, if you logged out right after that, or hit play again, it doesn't save the eeveelution to your account.

so a way to check if it saved is by trying to play again, if a pop-up comes and says you've already made your choice, then you're good, but if not, then play the game again, lock in the pokemon, then what you should do is play about 4-5 other "filler" games while you wait for it to process. then go back and see if it worked by trying to play the game, the pop-up should come up. if not, just keep trying.

good luck guys! :)

Yeah, I got Umbreon and later I read a post of someone on another forum that said a pop up should appear and tell me Umbreon is saved for me when I try to play the game again, but it didn't happen... so I played again and got Umbreon again, this time it really saved it to me and I get the pop up every time I enter the game
I have to say they really should've found a better way to confirm that you did get your Pokémon... like, stick an icon of it near your avatar or something...

just to let you all know, there's this bug with the game that even though it says you've locked in the eeveelution of your choice, if you logged out right after that, or hit play again, it doesn't save the eeveelution to your account.

so a way to check if it saved is by trying to play again, if a pop-up comes and says you've already made your choice, then you're good, but if not, then play the game again, lock in the pokemon, then what you should do is play about 4-5 other "filler" games while you wait for it to process. then go back and see if it worked by trying to play the game, the pop-up should come up. if not, just keep trying.

good luck guys! :)

Thanks a lot! :) I found out it actually didn't save my Espeon, but I played through to the end, getting no orbs in particular, and got Espeon again! :) And this time I made absolutley sure it saved.

I don't know what it is about this game but it took me like 5 tries just to get to level 3. I finally beat it however but I got a Leafeon, which I didn't want, but I'm not going to play the game again so I guess I have to be happy with what I have.

Why couldn't they have let you choose which one you wanted instead of making you get the one you collected the most orbs on? That doesn't make any sense!!

Great, so due to this glitch, I have to play it all again?

Don't forget that the japanese version of dream world also had delays I'd rofmao irl if this sort of thing happened to any future dream world release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom