• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

I beat the game already and it hasn't given me it yet

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

Same here. I don't see any evidence of having the Eeveelution available to download. Where is it? (Already played and obtained a Jolteon)

Forget about this. Just noticed that for some reason my progress beating game wasn't saved.

Forget about this. Just noticed that for some reason my progress beating game wasn't saved.

Yeah neither is mine. AND I GOT A FREAKIN ESPEON!!!!

Maybe something went wrong when PGL was activated.

I don't mind. I'll take this as a chance to change my choice, since Jolteon's ability kinda disappointed me. xD

I'm sorry for those who got an Espeon, anyway.

Maybe something went wrong when PGL was activated.

I don't mind. I'll take this as a chance to change my choice, since Jolteon's ability kinda disappointed me. xD

It saved my choice already, maybe it comes out another time?

For all those who are desperately searching for their Eons, note that if this is anything like the timeline of the Japanese game, you won't get it until after they remove the minigame on May 5. You'll have to make sure it saves whatever choice you want by then... and then go to Promotions and should find it listed there after May 5. Then you go into the Dream World and then when you wake up your Pokemon, the Eon comes back with whatever you wished for that visit.

What's this? How do I get an eeveelution?

What's this? How do I get an eeveelution?

You can get an Eeveelution with its Hidden Ability by playing Play to Befriend a Pokémon! You can read more about it on the Bulbanews article or Bulbapedia article.

However, you cannot transfer your Eeveelution to your game yet. You will be able to when the game is removed from Pokémon.com on May 5.

How many can you get?

Bloop said:
How many can you get?
One per account.

Oh dear. Hmmmm... I'll probably try and get umbreon, it's my favourite. If I breed an eeveelution with a ditto, will I get an eevee or the eeveelution?

Oh dear. Hmmmm... I'll probably try and get umbreon, it's my favourite. If I breed an eeveelution with a ditto, will I get an eevee or the eeveelution?

You'll get a shiny mew with judgement
All you'll get is Eevee, you have to evolve Eevee to get an eeveelution.

Cant wait to get my espeon, do the pokemon randomly generate the nature and iv's when you catch it in the entralink forest or does each eeveelution have a certain nature and iv spread ?

You'll get a shiny mew with judgement
All you'll get is Eevee, you have to evolve Eevee to get an eeveelution.

Good, I have a load of stones.

EDIT: After a few attempts I got to the end stage, and lucky for me I only picked up the dark orbs, so I got to save my umbreon ^.^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom