• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

It does not really matter, but how do we already know there is not a chance of it being female?

It matters since you can't breed DW abilities without a female DW poke, and I know because I am well educated.

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

Yup, just like the Japanese release.

Well, this is lovely. I'd been putting off playing this game because I couldn't decide which Eeveelution I wanted, and now I want Vaporeon and have to make sure I get it before the event ends, so I got it, but I had to restart Firefox, and I hoped it would save my Vaporeon, but it didn't. So now I have to play the game again, and I keep dying.

Edit: Finally the game's telling me I've already earned Vaporeon. Is it supposed to show up somewhere on my profile, though? Because it's still not.

Last edited:

Edit: Finally the game's telling me I've already earned Vaporeon. Is it supposed to show up somewhere on my profile, though? Because it's still not.

if you start playing the game again there should be a notice that you have already an eeveelution.

I can't get past level 2.

I can't get past level 2.

Yeah been there, but then I switched from chrome to firefox 4 and it suddenly wasn't as laggy as it first was.

I know it sounds weird but it worked for me.

Yeah been there, but then I switched from chrome to firefox 4 and it suddenly wasn't as laggy as it first was.

I know it sounds weird but it worked for me.

It doesn't lag for me and I use chrome.
It's probably just because of my crappy mouse pad on my laptop.

Tommmow
P.S Can You Have All Of Them Or Only One

About time I got my Vaporeon. Horrible game. <_<

And it saved on the first try. Guess I got lucky. =/

Well, I've tried this game, & since I've got a bunch of experience with those kind of brick-breaking ping-pong games, I had no problem adapting to this sort of gameplay. Still, I found it pretty hard, since I was using a touchpad, so I've installed a spare mouse on it, so "maybe" I'll have more success with it the next time...

I really need to beat this game now, im gonna have to sneak on my dad's computer and play it with an actual Mouse seeing how my trackpad is hellbent on making me lose each time I attempt it

I really need to beat this game now, im gonna have to sneak on my dad's computer and play it with an actual Mouse seeing how my trackpad is hellbent on making me lose each time I attempt it

If you've got a mouse to spare, Shiny Huntress, then you can merely hook it up to your comp & play it from there. Even so, this is one of those games that's better played with a mouse rather than a touchpad, as I've been able to at least get to level four on a consistent basis - I've won it three times, & I wound up with two Jolteons & an Umbreon. I've rejected all of those, as I'm looking for either an Espeon or a Glaceon.

Ok so I played the game and got Jolteon but when I did the Game Sync, it didn't show up in the Entree Forest. The Hoppip I got from the Dream World did though. Is there another way to get the eeveelution into the game?

Ok so I played the game and got Jolteon but when I did the Game Sync, it didn't show up in the Entree Forest. The Hoppip I got from the Dream World did though. Is there another way to get the eeveelution into the game?

Same here. I don't see any evidence of having the Eeveelution available to download. Where is it? (Already played and obtained a Jolteon)

hey when in the dream world does it give you the eeveelution?

Same here. I don't see any evidence of having the Eeveelution available to download. Where is it?

Thirded, down to the Jolteon. Where on my profile is it?

^ Somewhere on Pokémon.com, you have to play four levels of an Arkanoid-type game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom