• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oos's art thread. Be afraid.

Itsuki

BURN ALL THE THINGS
Reaction score
Just fair warning, there will probably be a lot of yaoi/shounen-ai/gay boys here, so if that's not your sort of thing, you might wanna go elsewhere~

anywaaaaaay I figured since I need to be more active on Bulba, I'd put up my art and all that good(?) stuff. Each picture will be under spoilers and warnings for each picture will be given as needed~

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO~

A picture I did for christmas, featuring all the Pokemon characters that my buddy Sass and I have in our RP. There is slight shounen-ai, some adult themes (by that I mean pot, language, and Todd's present), and verbal abuse of a christmas tree.
001-6.jpg

Harangueshipping (Eusine x Thorton) 8D Implied sexual themes obviously.
001-7.jpg

Some shamelessly fluffy Brokebackshipping (Damian x Dario). Shounen-ai.
001-4.jpg

More Brokebackshipping, sliiiightly less fluffy. >3 Shounen-ai/yaoi.
001-2.jpg

Assassin!Brawly, basically the way he used to be in the history I gave him for the RP. Obviously things have changed for him since then~ lol violence.
001-9.jpg

SUPER PSYCHIC BROTHERS. Mario/Pokemon crossover what. Language lol.

001-8.jpg

Moar fluffy Brokebackshipping. I'm the only one I know who can turn two complete jerks into shamelessly fluffy lovers. Hmm. Shounen-ai.
27a4be581725a663ae3082635d4a4de7_58.png

Back
Top Bottom