• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Opelucid City Music- Black vs White

Super Seaking

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Black White

Opelucid City, or Souryuu City, has a different theme in each version. Which song do you like more?

I love both of them, but I personally prefer Blacks music. I like how futuristic it sounds.

White. It's not super annoying and doesn't make you want to shield your ears as soon as you walk into the city. That is all.

White. It's more of a calming sound to me, which Black's version don't have.

White. It's so calming and soothing as others have already said. :D

I don't really like either, but I voted Black since it's a little better. But they're both annoying to listen to for an extended period of time.

Call me old fashioned but I like whites more natural, traditional and harmonious version of the city.

White's far more soothing and catchy, plus Black's seems a bit of a mess to me; its hard to follow the tune.

I thought the differences would be a bit subtler than that. D8; But no, it's a HUGE difference! I definitely like Opelucid White's music better! Guitars are awesome, but not when I'm used to the lovely intro of White.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom