• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Opelucid City Music- Black vs White

White, it just fits better in my opinion. The black version is cool too, but I still prefer the natural sound over it.

Wow, that's a big difference. I prefer the Black version, because it's more fast-paced.

I almost voted Black, but then it leaked into my head, heard White, and my opinion flipped. :)

The White Version music sounds like it should be in a small town or the Pokemon League.

Black's version is good, but I prefer White's. Doesn't it make you feel nostalgic?

White seems more fitting for the town
(maybe its just cause i have white)
but it seems more peaceful and relaxing and more suiting

I like Black, it sounds more futuristical!!! The White Version makes me think of Pallet Town

White. Becouse when I walked in and heard that theme I realized it was the best score ive heard thus far in pokemon games.

Hmm I gotta listen to White's. I'm expecting it to be good, judging by the comments here :p
*listens*

I guess it's alright, but there are parts where it's too high pitched IMO.

Black's makes me want to silly dance when I hear it, and I like the energy and liveliness of it :p

White's music is very natural sounding, and quite catchy.

White, no contest. The theme in Black just sounds too high-tech for my liking.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom