• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

open battle rp's

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
Hi everyone, I love me a good battle rp and i do it a lot on telegram etc...but I've never did it on a forum, so let me introduce Casper:
EhW-UiWUYAAvZST.jpg

So hehe, yush he is quite powerful, able to strike quickly, hypertraned on his speed and special attack and defence. Quite the tricky little electric rodent. His signature move is surprising - protect, he's able to use it and strike straight after, almost always just as a battle begins
So thats casper in a nutshell.
I have almost no limts when it comes to battle, use whatever technique you wish however please keep it to five moves and the ones your mon can learn. A bit of gore? Bloodshed adds to the experience, so use it. Anyone can join, lets make this a battlefield.
-
I love to rp and have never did it on a forum before >.<

Casper: PIIKAA PIIKAAA!! -he seems to be charging himself up, lighting bolts flying in all directions-

(Edit: just noticed this might be in the wrong section, so imma turn this thread into a sign-up, if your interested just leave your Pokémon character, moves held items etc. I think a maximum of three to five, I don't know how this will pan out so small numbers to start with)

Last edited:
I may be interested in signing up if you're still doing this. Might send over mon details later if so.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom