• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OR/AS Bold Predictions

1.I want the pokemon center and combined with pokemart like black/white (2)
2.Walking pokemon like HG/SS.and
3.E4 total change!!!

Due to the Pokémon Centres and PokéMarts being combined now, the areas of the map taken up by PokéMarts will be replaced with a Boutique in every town, to accommodate an increased number of clothing options.

Due to the Pokémon Centres and PokéMarts being combined now, the areas of the map taken up by PokéMarts will be replaced with a Boutique in every town, to accommodate an increased number of clothing options.

This seems like the most logical idea qith trainer customusation and all.

I'm predicting a slight tweak in the plot that somehow includes AZ. (At least perhaps in the after game)

Alpha = first letter of the Greek alphabet, Omega = last letter.
A and Z are also first and last letters.

Or this could all just be coincidence I haven't had my morning coffee yet and everything's looking connected.

I would rather predict that Pokemon-Amie remains, but is under a new name and probably more streamlined to be beneficial.
I would also predict the Exp. Share to remain the same as it was in XY, but it might have a Nerf to some degree (I NEVER want to see the old one come back. You don't like it for Nuzlockes then turn it off!)

There will be new mega pokemon, however a good 3/5ths of there mega stones can only be obtained after the main game.
The Latiosite/lati@site will be obtainable after game ether
They hold them after you catch them.
They drop them after catching or defeating them.
WiFi event.
Fond in southern island.
Volcanion is found in OR/AS in the volcano
Groudon and Kyorge get Mega Evolutions
The starters of Hoenn get megas (blaze gets a new one)
Johto starters can be obtained after finishing H Dex posabley with MS
Regigas is found in the Scorched Slab if you have all the other Regis
Mew can is catchable, event only
New Pokes in Dex (Budew, Roserade, Frosslass, Dusknorr, Glalade, ect)
Mega Dunsparce
More Anime like contest.

This might be a lame prediction... Well, moreso just wondering how they'll handle it. Strength puzzles. Ruby and sapphire had strength puzzles that had to be redone every time you went into the room. Starting from BW on, once you do it, it's done. Which will ORAS use?

There will be a Spa Resort in Lavaridge that actually serves a purpose. Maybe double the pokemon's beauty stat or something.

-Super Training returns in an altered manner (be it name and/or mini game, but with same function), and one of it's prizes are shards which can be used in...
-Move Tutors, yes, they return, with new and old moves, preferably those that have been buffed ('cuz I want a Scraffty with Knock Off plz)
-In the event of no megas for the rest of the starters, mega stones can't be found until post-game.
-Pokemon-Amie returns, because it's the best thing no one knew they wanted (I mean seriously, just feed Hydreigon a Poffin)

Last edited:
You can always turn the Exp. Share off. Also, that thing can get pretty useful if you're post-story grinding to complete your Pokedex. I didn't really mind the feature.

If Pokemon Amie does return it will have a different name (Amie is French, Hoenn isn't going for a French theme) and along with feeding your Pokemon Pokepuffs, you can also have the option of tossing them a couple Pokeblocks. Or Poffins. Whichever they might use.

Last edited by a moderator:
groudon omega and kyogre alpha will be fairy types and thats how pokemon are fairys

10/10 10/10 200% best idea best idea

-No Mega-Evolutions at All
-Online Secret Base Action
-Those 3D moments we had in X/Y
-Less Complicated Puzzles but Challenging
-There is an Actual Post-Game
-Just a Complete Revamp of Ruby / Sapphire and not a Sequel

The Hoenn world will be vastly different.

There will be more Mega-Evolutions. (Not sure this is bold considering there is data for Mega-Lati@s in the data of X/Y.)

The Friend Safari will return, along with a normal Safari Zone.

Rayquaza will somehow be worked in, and the game will have a mix of Emerald in them.

Walking Pokémon will return from HG/SS.

Secret bases will be dumbed down.

Aaaand that's all I've got. Let's see what I called this November :p.

Blaziken doesn't get 2 Megas, instead Sceptile does while Swampert also gets a Mega (Because seriously guys? TWO fire starter getting double Megas? You can't be serious).

Blaziken doesn't get 2 Megas, instead Sceptile does while Swampert also gets a Mega (Because seriously guys? TWO fire starter getting double Megas? You can't be serious).

Exactly. I'm still not fine with Charizard getting two, but they can at least fix that my giving the other starter types two in different gens, for example:

Gen I: Fire gets two MEs
Gen II: Water gets two MEs
Gen III: Grass gets two MEs

And so on.

-The regis puzzle will be dumbed down drastically or minimally
-wally will have mega gavdirovour in the aftergame and gives you the mega stone
-may/brenden will get one more battle where we see their final stage of their starter

I can't believe no one has mentioned Jirachi.

I want Jirachi. I'm not sure how it would be incorporated 'storyline wise' but perhaps something like Team Aqua/Magma or the new alternatives are fighting over it so they can have it grant their wish for *insert evil team stereotype here* so the protagonist has to catch it in order to save it, thus granting Jirachi's wish for once - to be in the care of a loving trainer.

I don't know.

I am biased. Other than Shaymin, Jirachi is the only legendary I'm yet to catch.

EDIT - I realise this is more something that I want than something i predict will actually happen, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom