• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OR/AS Bold Predictions

About Blaziken, I think there is a 50% chance he recieves a new mega and 50% he recieves two new megas

No, no, oh god no, PLEASE NO!! Why does Blaziken even deserve two, let alone THREE!? Only two Pokemon, which are arguably two of the most popular Pokemon got two mega evos, Charizard and Mewtwo. Blaziken doesn't even come near their popularity, and you think it's possible he'll get TWO NEW Mega evos? Like wut?

Well, I initially thought that he'll only recieve one new megaevolution for both games. However, it would be really difficult to name it. Mega Blaziken Hoenn? Mega Blaziken Remake? Regular Mega Blaziken? Flying(or another Type it'll potencially recieve) Mega Blaziken? So they might go the easy route and give it two, so "Mega Blaziken alpha" and "Mega Blaziken Omega" recieve both good names.

There's also another chance, when Actual MegaBlaziken becames Mega Blaziken Alpha and there's a new Mega Blaziken Omega to be announced later, exactly like Mewtwo and Charizard. However, this is a different case, because the former Mega Blaziken has been already obtaniable for a year so it wouldn't be two fair.

I truly don't know. Also, I forgot to add "it (they) will have a better design and won't be as overpowered as the one we know".

Back
Top Bottom