• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Orangeshipping Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

STJ

Meh ^_^'
Reaction score
Well, Since the last thread is probably over a month old, I thought it was time to create a new thread for this ship

So if you support this ship, join and discuss!

and if you don't support this ship, just respect the fact that this thread is for supporters (there's an anti-Orangeship thread here anyway if you happen to feel that strongly about it)

I'll start with a topic

If you like Orangeshipping, why so?

That thread is actually for general debate. Which is why I won't be doing any debating here anyway. <_<

If you like Orangeshipping, why so?

It caught my interest right before Hoso episodes aired. Ironic huh.

Anyway, I don't really know why I started liking it. It just happened to be one of those ships that I thought was interesting and had some potential I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom