• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ORAS demo

How was your ORAS Demo experience?

• Great! Can't wait to play the real game.

Votes: 58 71.6%
  • Just ok. Still waiting to finish the whole demo.

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Arrghh..not that good.

Votes: 11 13.6%

• Total voters
Hmm..I already unlocked the two secret missions, I already have an idea for the ideal stats of my Sceptile, and I got good items to be transferred in the original game.

And right now, I'm bored with the Demo. LOL!

But honestly, I was amazed with the Demo especially the 1st ten missions. It is quite enjoyable for a Demo. But I am expecting that I can actually control Latios/Latias while flying but I guess, I have to reserved that excitement on the original game.

Can't wait! 17 days to go!

Today marks 2 weeks since I downloaded the demo and started playing it. I guess tomorrow I'm getting that Nugget mission and being able to enter Steven's house, right?

Today marks 2 weeks since I downloaded the demo and started playing it. I guess tomorrow I'm getting that Nugget mission and being able to enter Steven's house, right?

Yes. Some of the NPCs will also change (their dialogue, their location, etc)

Ohhh..someone has entered Steven's house???? How????

You'll be able to enter his house 15 days after you downloaded the demo

Ohhh..someone has entered Steven's house???? How????

You'll be able to enter his house 15 days after you downloaded the demo

Oh I see. And I just need to recall on when I downloaded the Demo. LOL

Thanks!

Got bored of the demo days away. But yesterday was two weeks after downloading it, so I checked.

Entered to Steven's house... since there's no obvious spot* to evolve Magnezone/Probopass, I wonder if these Coronet/Chargestone stones at Steven's house can trigger the evolution.

Got bored of the demo days away. But yesterday was two weeks after downloading it, so I checked.

Entered to Steven's house... since there's no obvious spot* to evolve Magnezone/Probopass, I wonder if these Coronet/Chargestone stones at Steven's house can trigger the evolution.

Evolving in his house? XD

That would actually be really cool, though. It'd save adding areas *just* for certain Pokemon to evolve in.

Day 15 and no Nugget mission or entering Steven's hourse for me...

Are you sure it's the 15th Day since you downloaded the demo?

Yes. I downloaded and started playing on 21/10. Does it matter if I set the 3DS clock one hour back recently?... like could they count any time changes as potential "cheating"? (I doubt it but I can't think of anything else. hopefully it'll appear tomorrow maybe?)

I heard some people saying they poked around in the demo coding and discovered not only the presence of Move Tutors, but also what moves they teach (apparently almost identical to BW2) and which Pokemon they can teach to.

Legit or BS? I'm really hoping it's legit, because the 6th gen needs Move Tutors already. I just have no clue about coding etc so I have no idea how probable this is :lol:

And that 15 day enter Steven House thing sounds awesome! I'll have to check and see if I can enter. No clue when I downloaded the demo...

Why not? XD

Still less complicated than Sylveon :lol:

Got the secret nugget mission. Forgot to check for changes to Mossdeep. Still don't have the secret battle mission.

Why not? XD

Still less complicated than Sylveon :lol:

The thing is, how are you going to level up your pokemon within Steven's house? Unless he has some secret grass patch in his backyard or something, you'll have to use a Rare Candy inside his house for that

Back
Top Bottom