• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ORAS demo

How was your ORAS Demo experience?

• Great! Can't wait to play the real game.

Votes: 58 71.6%
  • Just ok. Still waiting to finish the whole demo.

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Arrghh..not that good.

Votes: 11 13.6%

• Total voters
I got the email... but it's just blank where the code should be. Sigh.

I've been playing the demo a couple of times each day and I still haven't unlocked that secret place mission yet. Wonder what the requirement for unlocking it actually is, I've definitely played more than 20 times; I played the first 10 the night I downloaded the demo.

Something is seriously f*cked up. I got my code just now, and when I went to input it in the eShop it said that "hyphens and the letters i, o, and z are not used." My code has two O's in it. :mad:

You're not the first person to say this actually. I've seen this issue all over the place. There are tons of threads on GameFaqs about this and many posts on Serebii about it. Are you by any chance using Yahoo? While this issue is not exclusive to Yahoo, it is occurring most often on Yahoo. On the other hand many Gmail users have yet to even receive their email.

You're not the first person to say this actually. I've seen this issue all over the place. There are tons of threads on GameFaqs about this and posts on Serebii. Are you by any chance using Yahoo? While this issue is not exclusive to Yahoo, it is occurring most often on Yahoo. On the other hand many Gmail users have yet to even receive their email.

Yep, I'm on Yahoo. Tried forwarding it to my Gmail to see if it'd do anything, but no luck.

So. I got the email with the demo code and whatnot, but the area where the code is supposed to be shows up blank for a while, then after it loads it shows a "coupon" gray space. Is anyone else having this issue?

So. I got the email with the demo code and whatnot, but the area where the code is supposed to be shows up blank for a while, then after it loads it shows a "coupon" gray space. Is anyone else having this issue?

Yes. What the hell?

I got my demo code, but I can't use it in the e-shop. Probably because I live in Brazil >_>

Where do I enter the code at on the eshop?

If you still need to know: eShop > Menu > Select "Redeem Download Code".

You're not the first person to say this actually. I've seen this issue all over the place. There are tons of threads on GameFaqs about this and posts on Serebii. Are you by any chance using Yahoo? While this issue is not exclusive to Yahoo, it is occurring most often on Yahoo. On the other hand many Gmail users have yet to even receive their email.

Yep, I'm on Yahoo. Tried forwarding it to my Gmail to see if it'd do anything, but no luck.

Did you make sure you're able to see images? On the top-left, click on "show images". That should let you view the code. Worked for me, at least.

I got my demo code, but I can't use it in the e-shop. Probably because I live in Brazil >_>

Latin American e-shop sucks a lot. If I had configured my console where I'm from (Chile), I wouldn't get a crap. So, for Nintendo, I "live" in Alabama...

Hey so I thought I had my account set to set me the newsletter and when it wasn't there I checked my settings to make sure I could get emails and it said I wasn't set up. If anyone has an extra code for a dummy who didn't double check his email settings before hand could you PM me?

Looks like TPTB might've really screwed the pooch on this one.

I pretty much never buy games on the e-shop as I prefer having a physical copy of the games, unless the game is only available through download such as Shovel Knight. Still, I hope the Brazilian e-shop is updated so I can actually get my demo >_>

Gmail user here who hates everything with these "Shuppet" problems. I rage
tumblr_lzyqv4Umub1qzkk37o1_500.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_lzyqv4Umub1qzkk37o1_500.gif
    tumblr_lzyqv4Umub1qzkk37o1_500.gif
    527.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Does anyone know of any way to actually fix this glitch, or at least report it to Nintendo?

Back
Top Bottom