• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

ORAS Steelbooks and pre-order items announced for the UK: Pre-order at Nintendo UK, G

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
ORAS Steelbooks and pre-order items announced for the UK: Pre-order at Nintendo UK, GAME or ...

The Official Nintendo UK Store and the GAME website have both listed limited edition Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Steelbooks available on both websites and ShopTo has added an exclusive pre-order item to their listing of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire which is a Torchic keyring. The Official Nintendo UK Store also lists a figure of Primal Groudon on the Omega Ruby Steelbook page and a figure of Primal Kyogre on the Alpha Sapphire Steelbook page while GAME has announced that when pre-ordering any edition of Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire from the GAME website or stores the same Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre figures will come with them.

Read more on Bulbanews

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
Re: ORAS Steelbooks and pre-order items announced for the UK: Pre-order at Nintendo U

What a nice pre-order bonus. Figures are much more collectible than posters, in my opinion.

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Re: ORAS Steelbooks and pre-order items announced for the UK: Pre-order at Nintendo U

I don't think figures of version mascots have been given out for pre-orders since HeartGold and SoulSilver and I am happy to see that they have returned.