• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ORAS Steelbooks and pre-order items announced for the UK: Pre-order at Nintendo UK, G

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
ORAS Steelbooks and pre-order items announced for the UK: Pre-order at Nintendo UK, GAME or ...

The Official Nintendo UK Store and the GAME website have both listed limited edition Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Steelbooks available on both websites and ShopTo has added an exclusive pre-order item to their listing of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire which is a Torchic keyring. The Official Nintendo UK Store also lists a figure of Primal Groudon on the Omega Ruby Steelbook page and a figure of Primal Kyogre on the Alpha Sapphire Steelbook page while GAME has announced that when pre-ordering any edition of Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire from the GAME website or stores the same Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre figures will come with them.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: ORAS Steelbooks and pre-order items announced for the UK: Pre-order at Nintendo U

What a nice pre-order bonus. Figures are much more collectible than posters, in my opinion.

Re: ORAS Steelbooks and pre-order items announced for the UK: Pre-order at Nintendo U

I don't think figures of version mascots have been given out for pre-orders since HeartGold and SoulSilver and I am happy to see that they have returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom