• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ORAS Trainer Travelog

Finally SUMMER BREAK! Back to my adventures in Alpha Sapphire!

I stared off with my battle with Kyogre. And by battle, I mean I Master Balled it:) Then I went to defeat the trainers in Wallace's gym. Due to being so under leveled, I had a nice challenge. Some team members allowed Kanti to get some EXP by weakening the opponent and then fainting allowing her to take them out. (Obviously, I didn't want for them to faint, but I figured I might as well let someone get some EXP and since pretty little Kanti, while beautiful, is the weakest link, it had to be her) Kazoo had a staring moment when we were battling Wallace's posse. It was a battle against Beauty Tiffany's Golduck and Wailord. First off I'd like to note that I re-taught Kazoo Charge Beam and replaced Shadow Ball. Golduck lowered Kazoo's defense with Screech and then used Soak. Even after becoming a water-type, Golduck almost knocked him out with Aqua Tail. Kazoo just Charge Beamed her to death. Then with Wailord he started with Teeter Dance to confuse Wailord. Got of a Charge Beam and Wailord decided to use Rest. I Charge Beamed repeatedly since A. it's SE and B. Psybeam wouldn't be STAB anymore anyway. Eventually Wailord woke up when on the verge of fainting, but fortunately hit herself in confusion and fainted. I was so happy:) Right before the battle I also raised everyone to 4 hearts in Amie.

Now onto the gym battle. After reviewing Wallace's party and my own team, I decided to go in with everyone except Kaleidoscope (he's also the highest leveled member anyway). First was Kazoo vs. Luvdisc. I bounced Attract back with Magic Coat and then used Charge Beam. The it used Attract again and later Sweet Kiss to contuse Kazoo. Luckily he broke free pretty quickly and later knocked out Luvdisc. Then Wallace sent out Milotic. I kept Kazoo in the game. He survived a Hydro Pump and got off one Teeter Dance. Unfortunately the 2nd Hydro Pump knocked him out. I sent out Korra to paralyze Milotic with Secret Power, which she did on the first hit. I got off some Double Edges before fainting to a Hydro Pump. Then I sent in Kanti. She used Spark and Milotic was paralyzed and couldn't attack. Wallace healed her and Kanti used Spark again. Wallace command Hydro Pump...which Kanti avoided and then knocked out Milotic with a final Spark:) I was so proud. Next Kiwi took out Wiscash with 1 Magical Leaf. Then I sent out Kenni to battle Sealeo. I was nervous as she'd be missing Focus Blast over and over (sometimes all 5!) when battling against the trainers. Regardless, I commanded it anyway. She got off the hit and OHKO'd Sealeo:) Last I sent out Kiwi again to battle Seaking. I was terrified as I knew it had Horn Drill. Lucky for me, he just used Rain Dance and Waterfall. 3 Magical Leaves knocked her out. Overall a great final gym battle.

After that, I went back to the center to heal everyone up for a job well done.

Current team
Kenni (Blaziken) Lv. 40 She started to come around, but had a really bad day today constantly missing Focus Blast. (Though I will note that she had a hilarious battle against a Luvdisc where she missed all 5 Focus Blasts, but then OHKO'd it with a crit Blaze Kick). My jaw just dropped on that one.
Korra (Linoone) Lv. 40 Still doing awesome with a combo of Secret Power getting off status conditions, Baby-Doll Eyes weakening opponents, and a super powerful Double-Edge dealing major damage.
Kanti (Pikachu Belle) Lv. 41 She did well today. Hopefully the higher Amie can keep her alive longer.
Kazoo (Grumpig) Lv. 39 Did really well today. Had his starring moment and helped a lot against Wallace.
Kaleidoscope (Armaldo) Lv. 41 Didn't do anything today since he's so over leveled above everyone else, but hey, that means he's strong:)
Kiwi (Tropius) Lv. 41 Did well against Wallace and his posse. Her high defense and never miss Magical Leaf continues to do wonders.

Current location: Sootopolis City

Heh, I like that you gave your Pokemon names beginning with the same letter. :p

Anyway, I just completed the Hoenn Pokedex a little while ago! I hate the Battle Test though, I'm only using the Maison for BP from now on when I need it. I also have three EV-trained Pokemon now (Bellossom, Lopunny, and Kingdra), still need to breed a good Ponyta to do the same with. My other two future team members will be a Zebstrika and Talonflame. I don't care that I'll have two Fire types, they're my favorites. :p Plus, I still finished X's main story with three on my team (Delphox, Pyroar, and Talonflame). lol

I also added the dex entries of Xerneas, Zygarde, and Zapdos while doing evolution trades with my X.

And since I went to the Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions concert in Raleigh yesterday, I Streetpassed a crap ton of people and have Streetpass data to update now!

Today our plan was to get through Victory Road and defeat Wally. Kaleidoscope had to be exchanged for Kirby the Marill so we could have someone use Waterfall for us. Everything went well for the most part. Kazoo is still the most bad-ass mofo pig ever. After some Ace Trainer's Sigilyph nearly swept me, Kazoo took it out. Then when he sent out Rhyperior Kazoo confused it with Psybeam and then toughed out a Stone Edge which allowed him to win:) I love this guy. But after that I switched him out and brought back Kaleidoscope since he'd gained a level. Well right before I was about to challenge Wally, only Korra and Kiwi were conscious and I only had 3 revives left. I wanted to fly back to entrance to heal everyone, but was then reminded that I couldn't and I really didn't feel like backtracking. So I decided to revive only Kaleidoscope and Kenni and save the last for in case a stronger mon fainted. Kanti (and Kirby of course, but he's not a permamember) was left fainted.

I started off with Kaleidoscope. A Rock Tomb and Crush Claw took out Altaria. Kenni took on Magneton. Her first Blaze Kick missed allowing Magneton to get off a Discharge. The second attempt hit, but sturdy kept Magneton alive for another Discharge which left Kenni with 4 HP. One Peck knocked out the magnet monster. Then came Korra to deal with Roselia. To my surprise, all it took was one Secret Power to get her to half health. One Double Edge knocked her out next turn. I kept Korra out to fight Delcatty, which I shouldn't have done since Roselia had used Leech Seed on her and Delcatty was stronger than Roselia (defense wise I mean). I switched Korra out for Kiwi who took out Delcatty with 2 Magical Leaves and a Body Slam. Now it was time for Gallade. I had to do it. I sent Korra out to do some Baby-Doll Eyes weakening. She only got off 1:( I sent out Kiwi with the hopes to knock it out in 1 Fly. Well Gallade decided to use Swords Dance:( Kiwi came down from Fly and almost knocked out Gallade. Then Psycho Cut knocked out Kiwi. I made a risky choice, but I sent out Kenni as I revived...Kanti. Psycho Cut took out Kenni and I sent Kanti out. Kanti used Quick Attack and won the match:) I'm so glad I decided to keep that and not learn T-bolt earlier before. Seriously, we would have lost otherwise. If I had Kazoo we probably would have been fine regardless, but since he wasn't Kanti was the heroine for today.

After beating Wally, I healed everyone and swapped out Kirby for Kazoo. I plan to later do some training since we're majorly under leveled, but for now, we're waiting at the league.

Current team
Kenni (Blaziken) Lv. 43 Had some more misshaps today, but overall did pretty well.
Korra (Linoone) Lv. 42 Had a few issues with all the fighting-types in Victory Road, but still doing well.
Kanti (Pikachu Belle) Lv. 43 She was great today actually. Quick Attack gave us victories not only over Wally, but a few other trainers as well.
Kazoo (Grumpig) Lv. 42 Had another shining moment today with the Ace Trainer and is overall still amazing.
Kaleidoscope (Armaldo) Lv. 42 Still doing great. Had a few losses today, but nothing really major.
Kiwi (Tropius) Lv. 42 She had a lot of victories today thanks to all the fighting-types in Victory Road. Her high defense is still her best asset.

Current location: Pokemon League

I finally started visiting mirage spots and I hatched an outstanding Ponyta with a great nature and Morning Sun on my first egg after breeding a pair of Ponyta. Started training it right away. :D

While visiting mirage spots, I caught Azelf, Terrakion, and Mesprit in that order. I went unprepared against Azelf by mistake and still managed to catch it... Haha. And in a Great Ball, which is pretty neat. Crawdaunt is great for going up against some of these legendaries, btw. Because it can learn False Swipe and is immune to their Psychic type moves. Might want something else vs the Musketeer trio though...lol.

I also had Mirage Cave on my map and caught an Excadrill and Klink for the Pokedex! More DexNav entries too. :p I need Mirage Mountain to show up so I can catch a Zebstrika though. I want one for my team!

OR- Caught Groudon (I really like his mega evolution). Decided to explore before the eight badge. Lucked into a Azelf and Larvesta, was explore, and not actively look for them. Ho-oh now lives in my Master Ball, kept breaking all the others.

AS- Found and caught Lugia (fairly easily). Recruited Rayquaza from the Sky Pillar. Got the Johto and Unova starters.
Sailed to the Battle Resort.

Well within the last week, I got all of my Pokemon to lv. 50. Today I finally challenged the league. I'll put the E4 i spoiler tags since this ended up being MUCH longer than I planned it to be.

Sydney-I decided to start with Korra against Mightyena. Started out with the typical Baby-Doll Eyes strategy. Mighyena fortunately stared with Sucker Punch, but then confused Korra with Swagger. I switched to Secret Power which got Mightyena to half health. She hit herself the second time, but snapped out in the 3rd time and knocked Mightyena out. Kenni took out Shirftry with a single Blaze Kick. Then I sent out Kaleidoscope to fight Absol. He took a bit damage from Night Slash, but OHKO'd with X-Scissor. I sent out Kanti to battle Sharpedo and was nervous about it out-speeding her. Fortunately he did't and she knocked him out with her new Wild Charge. Finally sent out Kenni to Blaze Kick Cacturn for my final victory. Overall, Sydney was pretty easy.

Phoebe-I was nervous about Phoebe since I literally have nothing Super Effective on her ghosts, except ghost-weak Kazoo's Shadow Ball. I decided to start with Kiwi. I first used Magical Leaf which didn't do much and Dusclops used Curse, but missed (probably due to Kiwi's Lax Incense). I used Fly to avoid the next Curse, which I did...but Fly missed and then we got Cursed. I decided to go for another Fly, which hit, but Dusclops used Future Sight before she was taken out. Kiwi was on the verge of the red-zone so I switched to Kaleidoscope to battle Dusknoir. Rock didn't do much and then Kaleidoscope took a Hex and the Future Sight attack. I healed him up and switched to Fury Cutter hoping that I'd eventually get a big enough damage boost to knock Dusknoir out with another healing. Well I must have miscalculated because 2 more Hex's knocked Kaleidoscope out. I decided to go for Kanti since Dusknoir's speed had already been lowered several times and she was below half health. A single Wild Charge knocked her out. For Sableye I sent in Kenni. I used Focus Energy and survived a Shadow Claw for a cit Blaze Kick. I switched to Kazoo for Banette. One Shadow Ball put him at half health. Banette used Grudge so I confused him with Teeter Dance. She healed Banette and I went for Psyshock which put him back at half health. One more Shadow Ball knocked him out. I left Kazoo out for the 2nd Banette and won with a Shadow Ball and Psyshock. As always, Phoebe was quite a challenge.

Glacia-Started out with Korra once again for Glacia. One Secret Power paralzed Glalie. He went for Crunch so I decided to use BD-eyes. Used one more Secret Power and then a Double Edge for the knockout. Switched to Kenni for Froslass. She used Confuse Ray and Kenni hit herself. Kenni couldn't get off a hit and was about to faint so I healed her. Finally she snapped out of it and got off the hit...after Froslass got a boost from Ominous Wind and didn't faint. She did get burned, but it wasn't enough to take her out (She literally had one HP left:/) I used Focus Energy and Froslass went for Hail. After several failed attempts and hits and healings, Kenni finally took out Froslass. I switched to Kanti to fight Walrein fearing a Wild Charge wouldn't be enough, but kinda hoping it would. Well it wasn't. Walrein barely survived and went for Blizzard. It missed:) Kanti took it out with a second Wild Charge. I switched to Kaleidoscope for the 2nd Froslass. She used Hail and we used Rock Tomb which missed:/ Froslass's Blizzard took our half of Kaleidoscope's health, but one Rock Tomb knocked her out. Finally I switched to Kazoo for the second Glalie since a. he has Thick Fat and b. he's holding the Amulet Coin:) Used Teeter Dance to confuse Glalie who hit himself. Then got a crit Psyshock which put him at half health. Freeze Dry did almost nothing:) After some more attacks, Kazoo eventually won. Overall, the Froslass were the most difficult of her Pokemon to face (as they usually are).

Drake-I led with Kanti simply because she has Icicle Crash. I didn't know if she'd be fast enough and just hoped Altaria would go for Cotton Gaurd. Well Kanti out-sped and OHKO'd with Icicle Crash. For Flygon I sent out Kiwi. Well, I had no idea it had Rock Slide. Kiwi not only lost half her health, but also flinched. I decided to switch to Kazoo. Well, Flygon used SuperSonic:/ Kazoo nearly fainted from Earthquake and hit himself. A 2nd earthquake took him out. I compared his speed to Kanti's and sent her out. She OHKO'd with Icicle Crash. I decided to leave her out for the 2nd Flygon. She out sped, but Icicle Crash missed. Luckily Flygon went for Screech. The second IC did it's job and took Flygon out. I switched to Korra for Salamence to use Baby-Doll Eyes. Dragon Rush took out half of Korra'a heath. Got off 2 more BD eyes before she went down. Sent out Kiwi who took a Dragon Rush and used Synthesis. Used Body Slam to try to paralyze him. It didn't work the first time, but eventually it did after several Dragon Rushes (all of which hit:/) and Synthesis healings. He must have run out of PP for Dragon Rush as he switched to Zen Headbutt. I used Fly which nearly took Salamence out he healed and I went for another Body Slam to try to re-paralyze him. I decided to just go back to Fly. Kiwi avoided a Thunder Fang and won with another Fly. Sent out Kanti to Nuzzle Kingdra into paralysis. It worked and she even got to get off a Wild Charge which nearly knocked out Kingdra. Unfortunately Surf knocked her out and I went into Kaleidoscope who won with X-Scissor. This was probably the most surprising battle. I surely didn't expect for Kanti to take out 3 of Drake's Pokemon. This was probably the greatest challenge I had with Drake in all 3 of my playthroughs.

Steven-Korra started off to BD-eyes Skarmory while he used Spikes. Well, I forgot he had Toxic, but Korra expelled it so I wouldn't worry:) I used one Surf before switching to Kanti. Wild Charge wasn't enough for a KO, but Toxic missed. Used Nuzzle for paralysis. Wild Charged again which got him down to the yellow zone. Nuzzle didn't take him out, but he just used Toxic. One more Nuzzle took him out. Sent out Korra again to BD-eyes Aggron. She got off 2 before fainting. Sent out Kenni for the Focus Blast...which missed. She survived an Earthquake and hit with the 2nd Focus Blast. 2nd Earthquake knocked her out. Sent out Kiwi to Magical Leaf the last 1HP away. Then came the monster...Cradily. I sent out Kazoo to use Teeter Dance. I healed Kazoo and the damn thing snapped out of confusion after only one turn so I re-confused it. Then I switched to Psyshock. Then she confused me with Confuse Ray. Then she started spamming Giga Drain and getting her health back, eventually KOing Kazoo. I sent in Kaleidoscope who KO'd with X-Scissor which apparently was super effective (I though the rock-typing would make bug moves neutral). Whatever; the monster was gone. Then he sent out his Armaldo. I left Kazoo in and he barely won after 2 hits with additional damage from his Rocky Helmet. Kiwi was sent out to take Claydol. After a lot of Magcial Leaves, Flys, Light Screens, Reflects, and healing, Kiwi won with a crit Magical Leaf. It was time for Megagross. I left Kiwi in to heal Korra, who'd use BD-eyes to weaken Megagross. Korra managed to avoid a Meteor Mash and get off 3 BD eyes.

Well, what happened next it a long story. Basically I sent in Kanti and Kaleidoscope to heal Kenni who I'd have Megavolve and win. Well, I totally forgot about the Spikes and since Kanti and Kaledo were on the verge of fainting, the Spikes knocked them out. I also remembered that I wanted Kenni to be the one to beat Megagross so she'd be there in the ending. So I sent out Kenni, revived and healed Kaledo and Korra (for more BD eyes weakening). I then sent out Kaleidoscope basically to take hits as I healed the others in which he proceeded to nearly knock out Megagross solely due to his Rocky Helmet. I then decided I wanted to have Kazoo finish off Megagross as I remembered that I accidentally had Kanti take out Wally's Gallade which was supposed to be Kazoo for his place in the ending (something I'd completely forgotten which was made even worse as Kazoo wasn't even in my party for that battle) as each of my mons were supposed to show up 2 times (except Kenni who also showed up in earlier scenes when I only had her. This was another deciding factor in me choosing to let Kazoo finish everything off). So long story short, Kazoo took out Megagross's final 1 HP with Shadow Ball and we won. Yay. (Yeah, I know that was SUPER confusing and I definitely left a lot out.)

Then I battled Brendan in a battle that can't even compare to the previous one. Korra took out Swellow. Kenni took out Breloom. Kaleidoscope beat Magcargo. Kanti took out Raichu. Kiwi and Kazoo's combined efforts beat MSwampert.

Current team
Kenni (Blaziken) Lv. 51 Did pretty well overall. Made the most improvements.
Korra (Linoone) Lv. 51 Baby-Doll Eyes. Our lifesaver. Thank you Korra.
Kanti (Pikachu Belle) Lv. 52 She was amazing. Just amazing. Great job Kanti:)
Kazoo (Grumpig) Lv. 51 Bad-ass as always. I love this pig.
Kaleidoscope (Armaldo) Lv. 52 Perfect Powerhouse. Definitely the strongest.
Kiwi (Tropius) Lv. 51 Great defensive wall. Always dependable.

Honorary previous members
Shenzi (Mightyena) Lv. 23 Always awesome.
DeDeDe (Plusle) Lv. 28 Second team leader.

Current location: My room (Which is where I'll stay forever as I'm not playing through the Delta Episode)

I had a great time with this playthrough and it's probably my favorite out of all 3 of them! This has been Sakuraa's Alpha Sapphire Travelog:)

I finally caught Uxie as well as Cobalion, so now I've completed the Musketeer trio and the Mirage/Lake trio. ^^

I also happened to get the right Mirage Mountain on my map and am trying to get a 3-star hidden ability Zebstrika on my team! Zebstrika's hidden ability is Sap Sipper which can let it heal if hit by a Grass type move, so that one's pretty awesome.

After soaring- found and caught Suicune in Trackless Forest. Then found and caught Mesprit in the Nameless Cavern.

In OR- found and caught Raikou in Trackless Forest.

I finally reached gold rank with my secret base in omega ruby! 503 flags down, 497 flags to go. >_<

AS - I'm the proud owner of two badges and getting ready to challenge the Mauville gym! I got the game pretty late, life got in the way a lot this semester and I like to play my games really slowly (I've logged 30 hours and barely explored 1/4 of the map).

Unfortunately, my team is really underlevelled at the moment. Taillow, Grovyle and Poochyena are levelling up quickly, being in the medium slow/fast exp group, but Ralts and Electrike are complete exp sinks. They're all at level 17 at the moment, Wattson's Magneton is level 21 and I don't have anything effective against it, so this is going to be tough.

Holy S***! I was just preparing to catch Kyurem by fainting my synchronize Ralts on Route 110, and I ran into a shiny Wingull! And the craziest thing was that right when the encounter began I thought/joked if this pokemon would be a shiny. I cannot believe it. I had no shiny charm and this marks the third random shiny I have ever encountered. The other two were Caterpie in FireRed and a Tympole in White.

Along with this awesome encounter, I caught a Bold Giratina with 5 perfect IVs. Today was good day.

Haha, my lvl 18 Electrike swept Wattson's team. It got three Howls up against the first Magnemite, then 3HKO'd it with Spark. It 2HKO'd the Voltorb with Ice Fang, which did nothing but Charge at me. Finally, I had to face the Magneton. It must've fired 7 Supersonics at me and none of them hit. I think it was about a 5-6HKO on Magneton (twice, since Wattson used a Super Potion).

So proud of my little electric puppy. Then it levelled up and wanted to learn Thunder Fang for some reason, which is worse than Spark in every way.

I'm late on updating but oh well XD I'll show off all my Pokemon I used, and I'll explain a few nicknames for fun.

I finished OR a couple weeks ago finally. Beat the Elite Four and a Champion Steven with these six:

Sceptile - "Kain" (M) Lv. 53 - name is based on Sceptile's Japanese Jukain, as well as the Final Fantasy IV character
Gallade - "Galahad" (M) Lv. 51 - name is taken from Galahad, One of King Arthur's Knights
Donphan - "Hathi" (M) Lv. 53 - name is taken from the elephant Hathi in The a Jungle Book, which I played in drama
Ninetales - "Din" (F) Lv. 50 - Name taken from Din, a goddess from The Legend of Zelda series
Sharpedo - "Jaws" (M) Lv. 49 - name is....duh
Mawile - "Mandi" (F) Lv. 51 - original name, which is a pun sort of because it's short for Mandible, the jaw bone

Now, I had several other Pokemon on my team rotation, which I would also like to highlight:

Manectric - "Tron" (M) - From the Disney movie Tron, as well as being short for Electron.
Crobat - "Vincent" (M) - name taken from Final Fantasy VII's Vincent, who I, as a kid, always thought resembled a vampire
Masquerain - "Bubble" (M)
Shelgon (now a Salamence) - "Kamikaze" (M)

Also, I don't want to forget the ever-valuable HM helpers along the way:

Linoone - "Noon" (M)
Slaking - "Lazy Bish" (F) - the name is a homage to Dookieshed's Slakoth from his Rocketlocke who died
Walrein - "Walra" (F)

Also, finally, honorable mentions to Hariyama, Amelia the Swellow, Cho-king the Koffing, Wurmz the Beautifly, and Ra the Solrock for being temporary team members earlier in my journey, listed in relative order of usage.

Just finished the Delta episode and got a couple starters from Birch. Still working on completing my National Pokedex (centered in AS), and I'm under 80 spots left for my living National Pokedex, and less than 50 from a full Dex which I plan to finish in the next few weeks! Thanks for reading!!

I just finished catching the beast trio! The first one to appear for me was Suicune too, my favorite. :D

And while soaring, I noticed I got a Mirage Island on my map, so I dropped by and caught everything I could there. Also did a couple Wonder Trades, which were lame as usual. I didn't have Pidgey in my Pokedex yet, though, so it wasn't a total waste.

I also have nearly a full new team now after swapping out my in-game team for Pokemon I like more. Bellossom, Lopunny, Rapidash, Zebstrika (scrapped the idea of getting one with the hidden ability though, as I was incorrect about the healing part...), Kingdra, and Crobat are my current team. Eventually, I'll switch Crobat out for a Talonflame. I like Crobat a lot, but...Talonflame is an awesome fire bird with an excellent hidden ability. :p

Finally, someone else that hates Hoenn. I only got Alpha Sapphire myself because of a couple really wanted Mega evolutions (Lopunny and Gallade) and other little things. The story was improved from the original Ruby and Sapphire though.

Anyway, I beat a Battle Chatelaine for the first time! ^^ (I've never been an expert in Pokemon battling... lol) Nita, to be more specific. Going in with EV trained Pokemon holding items helped a good bit. Though I also got kind of lucky. Nita never once used Hypnosis, and my Rapidash managed to burn her Grumpig.

My nuzlocke team has made it to Meteor Falls today. Not exactly a long trip from Aarune's base at Route 112, but documenting it . . . .

No entertaining news to report. We set up camp (i.e. Secret Base) right outside the entrance to Meteor Falls -- that'll save us trips back to Fallarbor's Pokemon Center (casualty drops notwithstanding). Flippery is still a Magikarp at Lv.25 and still no Flail (because apparently that happens at Lv.30, ouch). Oh well, smashing rocks did yield one Heart Scale, so once he's a Gyarados I can always go and see the maniac move reminder to give him things like Bite.

Last edited:
Finally got the needed help and caught Giratina, Kyurem, and Landorus the other day! That last one was being a total pain in the butt though. And after throwing SO many balls at it, I end up catching it in a regular Pokeball. xP

Although, the last time this ever happened for me (catching a legendary in a regular Pokeball, that is), was years ago in LeafGreen, when the very last ball I had, a regular Pokeball, ended up catching Zapdos.

It took a long time but I finally managed to collect 1,000 flags and reach platinum rank with my secret base in omega ruby!

Back
Top Bottom