• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oki Draws Pictures

mar 2024
Second art dump of the year (yikes it's March already). I'm slowly remembering how to make finished art.
imite.png

redo of this Duplica I drew in June 2021 (almost 3 yrs ago):

imite old.png
pkc.png

Illustration11.png
latio.png

bata.png
kurefuri.png
The usual batch of recent doodles from Sketch the Above. come join in!

prompts:
"a gijinka of something you would love to be besties with" / "a gijinka of a legendary pokémon"
"your favorite butterfly pokémon" / "a pokémon you don’t get why people hated"
kfdsjkkl.png

ppl seemed to like this when I posted it on Discord a while back, so here's a very rough study of the RSE Sugimori style using my OC/fankid :chansey:
You've probably seen a couple of these already, but for the sake of compiling them here, here's a few of the animated signatures I made for people recently:

meow.gif
djdjdjd.gif
sylv2.gif

also an unrelated one that I was gonna use in a blog post but I made it too big

fish.gif

They look superb, and I especially like the Gen III one :bulbaLove:

mar 2024 pt.2 New
suisei2a.png

.: If you cut me, I suppose I would bleed the colors of the evening stars.
Cover image thingy to go alongside the fic I'm currently writing for the 2024 Shipping One-Shot contest. :D
Illustration22.png

this just really spoke to me
evy.png

Wooooow, Oki... literally only commenting here to tell you that I love Leaf's frills so much!!! Not too sure if it's a petticoat proper or just her skirt, but oughhhh, you improved her design soooo much here. I'm in love with her legwarmers, too!! I know she has them in her base model, but the looseness of them sort of reminds me of kogyaru-style clothing in a way, and it's nice and distinctive. Felt like I needed to comment here because I appreciate your fashion-forwardness whenever it pops up LOL. This makes me want legwarmers for myself tbh UHEWJEW...

Great work!!

apr 2024 rkgk New
last minute doodles before I have to go on a trip and won't have my tablet... yippee
april3.png

Today (April 3) is a national holiday Palletshipping Day! The number 43 can be read in goroawase as シサ (shigeru/satoshi).

sdasdaskjk.png
Illustration28.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 044312.png

Screenshot 2024-04-03 044334.png

Back
Top Bottom