• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oki Draws Pictures

forgot to mention: I don't think I'd be able to make an Art Shop thread, but if there's ever anything you'd want to see me draw, I'd be more than happy to do so! Requests are good on the art block.
That's very kind of you, thanks in advance. Cilan please, my favorite character in Pokémon :giggle:.

winona / steven + wallace
surprising no one but Wallace or Winona or Steven. Totally your call. Anything you draw will be really good.
it's Winona!
winona.png

...and her friends!

w2.png

---

Thanks to all of ya! I'll try to get all the rest of these done over the next couple days :D

it's Winona!
winona.png

...and her friends!

w2.png

---

Thanks to all of ya! I'll try to get all the rest of these done over the next couple days :D
Oh my gosh they're adorable!!!!! I've been having a pretty bad day, but seeing the notification that you posted gave me happys, and then seeing them gave me more happys!!! Thank you :bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:

Wow! Winona looks amazing, I love the vibrant colors you use, and I especially love that long hair. Steven and Wallace look utterly adorable, Wallace's little face is so lovely :love:.

Oh my gosh they're adorable!!!!! I've been having a pretty bad day, but seeing the notification that you posted gave me happys, and then seeing them gave me more happys!!! Thank you :bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:
I'm sorry to hear that my friend, I hope you're well. Don't forget that the sun always rises after the storm, good luck :bulbaLove:.

rockruff
Big shocker, but I'd like to see you draw a Rockruff if you want to :)
rockruff.png

I've never drawn this guy before. So many triangles :notworthy:

I've been a little busy, but the rest of these are still very much on my to-do list :enzap:

forgot to mention: I don't think I'd be able to make an Art Shop thread, but if there's ever anything you'd want to see me draw, I'd be more than happy to do so! Requests are good on the art block.

- Your art is so amazing that whatever you draw will bring joy to this community. So, enjoy us with something you personally wanted to draw. That way, I believe the drawing will be twice as fabulous (if that's even possible kkk). I hope your personal preferences tend towards Ethan (Gold), though Lol.

Last edited:
Ingo is saying keep out because having that amount of talent should be illegal :cool:. I agree with the coat, Ingo and Emmet are probably the most stylish twins I've ever seen, those uniforms are just :love:.
I'm getting through these... slowly xP
Don't worry, take as long as you want. Your work is worth the wait, thanks for taking the time to do this for us :bulbaLove:.

ORCHID THANK YOU aaaaaaa!!!

Dude the raichu, she's just ecstatic about the pancakes and it's so ccuteeeee aaaa~

I love the lil sparkles too, and she's eating with a fork and knife! supersuper polite heh.

Thank you so much, you're so good!!!!!!
I'm so glad you like it!!!

and to everyone else who has left a comment that I haven't responded to directly: Thank you so much! I might not be able to reply to everybody but I always appreciate it and you guys are really nice <3

I'm also making this post to say that I've now added threadmarks, so that's cool.

Back
Top Bottom