• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oki Draws Pictures

OMG!!!! Your style is so so incredibly cute and full of life!! It is so reminiscent of some early 2000s anime art that I absolutely LOVE. That Nobori fills me with great joy, but so do the rest of your pieces, I just have a bias.

But genuinely, I mean it. This is gorgeous work and your linework has some intense liveliness to it that my professors would be all over. I really hope to see more!! Thank you so much for sharing!! I'm inspired. ♡

OMG!!!! Your style is so so incredibly cute and full of life!! It is so reminiscent of some early 2000s anime art that I absolutely LOVE. That Nobori fills me with great joy, but so do the rest of your pieces, I just have a bias.

But genuinely, I mean it. This is gorgeous work and your linework has some intense liveliness to it that my professors would be all over. I really hope to see more!! Thank you so much for sharing!! I'm inspired. ♡
This is honestly one of the sweetest things I've read, like, ever LOL. Thank you so much for the kind words!!!

Whether intentionally or not, I do take a lot of inspiration from that era/style of art! I love it too and I find it really charming, so I'm very glad a little bit of that shines through here.

I currently don't have a ton of time to sit down and draw stuff, since I'm super busy with moving right now — but I'll be trying to post here a bit more consistently once I can.

again, though, thank you! It really means a lot to hear <3

cilan
Cilan please, my favorite character in Pokémon :giggle:.
a little rougher around the edges, since I'm a week or so out of practice - but I'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things!
cilan.png

meanwhile...

cilan2.png

gold + togetic / leaf (wip)
I hope your personal preferences tend towards Ethan (Gold), though Lol.
sure they do!
gsc.png

---

And since I'm probably not gonna polish it up any further, I'll also drop the Leaf that I drew as a quick warmup earlier:
leafwip.png

I don't know if I've really said it around here but I LOVE Leaf, she's one of my favorite protags...
I do feel like I need to loosen up a bit art-wise so maybe it'd be good to post more sketches and stuff here. Even if it pains me to do so :wynaut:

---

when I see Orchid's art I think to myself yes. When I don't see Orchid's art I think to myself no!!!!
I think that myself whenever I get art block x)
(but hi Blanc thanks for stopping by :bulbaLove: Somehow you posted this just as I was about to post here too LOL)

oc (spice)
you'd be surprised, but I have original characters too... don't expect to see them a lot though
sps.png

Her name is Spice; she's an UTAUloid that I first made way back when I was 13! She likes everything cute and sweet, but can be kind of hotheaded. She expects to be treated like a princess, even though she doesn't act like one at all... the bunny ears are fake, by the way.

(in the way of actual UTAU stuff, I haven't recorded a voicebank for her in 2 years, and even then the last one I did was technically unfinished. - -;
I do have another UTAUloid that I've made, but he really needs an update in the design department. Maybe you'll see him eventually.)

you'd be surprised, but I have original characters too... don't expect to see them a lot though

Her name is Spice; she's an UTAUloid that I first made way back when I was 13! She likes everything cute and sweet, but can be kind of hotheaded. She expects to be treated like a princess, even though she doesn't act like one at all... the bunny ears are fake, by the way.

- I'm sorry, but I thought it was Ashley (Ash crossdressing).

celebi / gou
Sorry for the radio silence this week. I really haven't been feeling confident art-wise at all lately, so it's been a struggle to post. No worries though, I'll get to any remaining requests that I've missed once I can really give them my all - I just need to find my footing again first.

Until then here's some of the rough miscellaneous stuff from tonight:
celebi.png
gou.png

outfit slightly off-model, because... well I just don't like his actual shoes/pants LOL
backgrounds? what are those? - -;

Wow, your really good at this
hey thanks! :bulbaLove:
(BTW, if I haven't said it yet, welcome to the forums! I hope you've been enjoying your time around here so far.)

Thank you so much Orchid, Cilan looks so adorable in your style :love:, though I'll admit that for me he always looks adorable :sneaky:. You have great talent my friend, any praise I could give you would not be enough, and above everything, you have a big heart for sharing it with all of us :bulbaLove:.
Aw you are far too kind EPFG. I'm very happy you liked it <3

Can’t do them, either.
they're a struggle, eh?
I need to branch out more from my usual "gradient with a few particle effects" backgrounds, but... they're just so much easier xP

Back
Top Bottom