• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oki Draws Pictures

I am so IN LOVE with that Tokio one, your style is so nostalgic and warm feeling ALWAYS!! That painterly shading reminds me of Yume Nikki and I am all about it!! THE MIMIKYU TOO LIKE... THE WAY YOU MAKE THE SHADOWY LINES... YOU HAVE THIS INSANE SENSE OF COMPOSITION AND MOVEMENT OKI...
BLANC... THANK YOU!! I always wish I had more to say to express my appreciation when you stop by T_T But you're extremely kind as always (and having any sort of Yume Nikki-ish essence is a very high honor)... so thank you!!! I am fueled by your support for me.

god wants what you have
*undoing and redoing the same line hundreds of times* god wants what I have... god wants what I have...
(I've actually been drawing all night but have nothing to show for it here LOL. Maybe tomorrow.)

121.png

uuuh here's Miku and the Ashy-boy.
I've recently been drawing together with fellow forum friend @Blanc, because it's fun and it... amazingly, actually motivates me to make some art! These are a few of the warm-up sketches I've done while drawing with her lately. Nothing fancy.
omg i don't remember if i was there for those but i love it, i love how miku's hair fades to redpurple...(also cute tinymiku lol)....ash looks cute too aa

tokii.png

There's a version of this without the sepia-ish color burn filter, but I think I like it better this way.

the glow here is spectacular. it just looks really pretty... seriously great job omg
mimik.png
omg this is a halloween i love the mimikyu face
pikabox.png

I drew this in like 5 minutes because I got sick of what I was working on LOL.
this is amazing i will keep both pikachu and the box, thank you

i may not have much else to say but i enjoy seeing your art oki, thank you for making and sharing some more

espeon + cradily + gastrodon
nothing too interesting today, but I doodled some gijinka (humanized) designs for some of the Pokémon that I almost always use on my competitive team(s).
gj2.png

From L to R: Espeon, Cradily, West Sea Gastrodon
196.png
346.png
423.png

When I have them on a playthrough, I tend to imagine Espeon to be generally calm with some mischievous tendencies, Cradily to be imposing and silent at all times, and Gastrodon to simply be curious and easygoing.

drapion + klefki
Some more of the same. This time just some 'mons that I've enjoyed battling with recently; Drapion and Klefki.
gjd.png

452.png
707.png

They both like to set up heaps of Spikes on the battlefield, and then whisk you away with a Red Card. :p

diglett
Last one of these for a while, this one being the shiny I caught the other day.
dig.png

r5xasdpc.png

This was the result of an almost 3 year long shiny hunt... so I wanted to draw 'em, lol.
I named him "Anything", because he's the greatest anything of this century.
<--joke approximately two other people will get
I'm working on other stuff now, but these were fun practice to shake off the rust a little bit.

-
hrs.png

I <3 characters with ties to Celebi. I also <3 the concept of characters stranded in a time that they do not belong in.
Maybe this is... an old photo, so to speak.

leafeon
leafia2.png

Currently stuck in an extremely annoying art block, but here is an attempt I've made to shake it off.
Made with resident Leafeon enjoyer @Hawthorn in mind because he's a good noodle

st
paper.png

"what good is a name, if you won't call me by it?"

(...I'm trying to branch out from my usual way of coloring, since I feel like I've been doing the same thing with my style for a very long time, and it's started to become stifling. And wouldn't you know, it kinda feels like a weight off my shoulders...)

Back
Top Bottom