• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Closed Orchid's Mysterious Garden

As for me, I'm unfortunately feeling... below average. Mostly just tired, and very, very self-conscious lately. It's why I haven't had anything to write about here for so long — half of me has nothing to say, the other half doesn't really want to say anything at all. At least it comes and goes; I just wish it would go a little bit more often and for longer periods of time lol. I'd like to get back to doing the things I enjoy and enjoying them, but... right now, all I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep.
Time to be a supportive Subway Master like I was meant to be!

I understand feeling this way all too well… And I wish I could keep you from those cloudy days, Oki, but I know they are inevitable in life. I will say though, that you are much more than you think you are, in general and to those around you. Having you as a friend is a gift, and I’m not just saying that because you put up with my silly little antics (even if that is ONE reason…) Self consciousness sucks, it’s something I’m still learning to battle to this day, (and something my therapist told me to work on…).

But whether you learn to overcome it slowly or not, I can almost guarantee that those grey feeling days WILL roll in less and less frequently as you keep moving forward. You can do it. I know I’m not saying much given my own mental health but, well…

My anxious ass wouldn’t find the courage to bug just anyone, you are a very special friend and I believe in your strength to overcome it bit by bit.

Congratulations again on your much deserved promotion, but don’t forget to take it easy for yourself too, okay? Many of us love you! My train doors are always open if you need it.

I hope the airing episode was everything you wanted too!

11/11/2022 - The Finals IV
Time to be a supportive Subway Master like I was meant to be! [...]
Awww Blanc what reason do you have to be so nice?
I'm a little low on words right now, but... yeah, it's true days like these will be inevitable at times. Your kind words and belief backing me up certainly help more than you think though; and I hope you and I both can work towards feeling clearer soon enough. You've been a very good friend to me and I'll be around for you if you need anything either!

No need to worry about me, though. I'm tough, and even when things feel tiresome I will get through it like I've gotten through everything before. (You will too!)

My anxious ass wouldn’t find the courage to bug just anyone [...]
As an aside I very much relate to this. I only bug the people that I love. I annoy because I care. :bulbaLove:
(also I have an idea of what I want to draw you for your birthday but you didn't hear that from me)

Okay, I hate past me:
I'm gonna go get a small amount of rest before I have to get up again at 6:00.
Because OMG this ALWAYS happens to me. Whenever Daylight Savings Time rolls over, I always forget to adjust my schedule the next time I watch Pokeani. It was actually on at 5:00 AM my time, and I was still totally awake by then... but just completely missed it live anyway, since I still thought it wasn't airing until 6:00 AM. And then I fell asleep anyway as soon as I realized my mistake. I achieved nothing. :confused:

Anyway, actual semi-formed thoughts now. I apologize for this.
HE DID IT!!! HE REALLY DID IT!!! I'm so proud of him!!! I don't care if I've already said it once or twice, I will say it a thousand times. He worked so hard to get here and HE DID IT. This twerp from some middle of nowhere town in Kanto is the strongest Trainer in the world now. AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT. :cry:
I probably won't be over this episode for a very long time. There were several parts that were just done so well and with so much emotional weight that it actually made me want to shed a tear. (I didn't though. I DIDN'T.)
Now if you'll excuse me, I feel like I have to go listen to "Everything Changes" from 2.B.A. Master on loop for several hours.

In addition: two weeks from now lies the final culmination of Project Mew, in an episode of the same name.
The preview was (intentionally?) pretty vague, so not much to say about it right now. Though I don't know why but I love the fact Gary is wearing purple here??? I mean, purple isn't even anywhere on his main outfit anymore, but that's the one he picked. Like, heck yeah dude, that's your color. :P

800px-JN133.png

Caffeinated excitement frenzy... setting in... must not die...

11/24/2022
Hi.

I played Violet this week on the 18th and completed it back on the 20th. I really enjoyed it! The story and soundtrack is great and there's so many new Pokémon this gen that I really like, which is admittedly kind of a pleasant surprise. I've been Tera Raid Battling myself to death since I finished the main story, but I'm looking forward to wandering around in a postgame world.
I've also found two whole shinies thus far — one random full-odds Shiny Luvdisc during the main story, and the other a Shiny Persian while I was using Sparkling Power Normal to hunt Eevee.

Anyways, I'm gonna be real occupied because of some American holiday that's happening today. Wherever you are and whatever it is you're doing this evening, hope you all have a good Thursday.

I'm going to replace her and take over her throne. By the end of the month I will be the CEO of Christmas. this was always the plan (y)
May you destroy Mariah Carey in combat once and for all, king.
I will be awaiting your eventual Christmas cheer with great curiosity!
It's time...

Also, congrats on enjoying and finishing scarlet violet! I'm still working through Violet, but it's been really fun so far. Also, you can use the sandwich buffs to encounter certain types easier!? I forgor about that.. so thank you for the reminder!

I hope you will have a merry Rest of November!

11/30/2022 - Wrapped Up
Meh. Insomnia has been getting the better of me this week. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to sleep any time before 5:00AM these days... and all of a sudden that seems to be takin' a toll on me. Let me tell you, it does nooot feel great.

But I did promise holiday cheer, and I'm gonna put up my tree and decorations on Friday, I think. While I'm at it I'll probably force everyone to listen to Pokémon Christmas Bash too. As usual. Because winter is the coolest time of year...

Speaking of, I know you're probably sick of seeing 'em from everyone you know already, but it's once again time for Spotify Wrapped. I compiled some highlights from my top 100 songs last year, too - but since this blog didn't exist at the time, I figure this year I may as well put it here instead. So here, another slightly confusing glimpse into my music taste.
The only curation involved in this list is not including the same artist twice, and excluding any songs that make me think "why is this even on here?". Which honestly narrows it down by quite a lot.

#1. Motionless - Better Luck Next Time
#2. Universe - Savage Garden
#3. Crash - Charli XCX
#4. Promise - Matchbook Romance
#5. Imaginary - Evanescence
#6. Niki FM - Hawthorne Heights
#8. Reboot - jimmythumbP
#9. My Favorite Patient - Cauterize
#11. Poetic Tragedy - The Used
#12. Scars - Papa Roach
#13. Stars - t.A.T.u.
#14. Serotonin - In Her Own Words
#17. Set Phasers To Stun - Taking Back Sunday
#18. Smile In Your Sleep - Silverstein
#22. That's What She Said - The Friday Night Boys
#26. Kiss Me Like The World Is Ending - Avril Lavigne
#29. Bring It In, Guys! - Toby Fox
#31. Sometimes We Have Too Much Fun - You, Me, And Everyone We Know
#33. Dead on Arrival - Fall Out Boy
#35. She's A Lady - Forever The Sickest Kids (the EP version)
#37. Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal) - Fergie
#41. Dear Agony - Breaking Benjamin
#45. Double Vision - 3OH!3
#55. Wonderwall - Cartel (cover)
#59. Miracle - Paramore
#62. Crossing Our Fingers For The Summer - Cinematic Sunrise
#65. Adam's Song - blink-182
#70. Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
#79. I'm Not A Thief, I'm A Treasure Hunter - A Skylit Drive
#81. 感情ケミストリー - Yuuhei Satellite ft. senya
#82. There's No Sympathy for the Dead - Escape the Fate
#85. Heartbeat - Stereo Skyline
#87. 貴方に花を 私に唄を - Re:nG
#90. Rapid Hope Loss - Dashboard Confessional
#91. Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever) - The Ready Set
#94. Gerbera - MEMAI SIREN (original by Yuyoyuppe)
#96. Kagerou - BABYMETAL
#100. Your Faith In Me - Jessica Simpson
There's some stuff I know I've listened to this year that apparently didn't even make it into the top 100, which I find interesting. I'd apparently listened to 29,131 minutes of music this year, which is down significantly from last year's total of 38,496, but allegedly still more than 81% of other listeners in the US. (It also told me that I am a "Time Traveller", whom "seeks out music that's new to you, regardless of whether it's new to the rest of the world". Sigh. Trust me I know.)

12/15/2022
There's been not much goin' on with me lately, but today I do have some good news. As of about two hours ago, I've finally replaced my ancient clunky laptop, and have upgraded to a far nicer one!

I may have gained a reputation among my friends in these past 5 years for having a horrible outdated computer that hates me, but those days are over now. No longer must I suffer through having 4GB of RAM, a fuzzy 720p display, a perpetually dying battery, a wifi connection that often shuts off at random, occasional weird behavior after updates, programs that stop responding and crash if I look at them the wrong way, being only barely able to run games from 13 years ago... uh you get the idea. I'm free!
Only thing I'll have to get used to is Windows 11, since it came preinstalled, but so far it doesn't seem all too bad? I haven't really messed around with it yet, but right now it just feels like 10 with a fresh coat of paint, really.

Regardless, I'm very excited to be able to actually do things without being held back by the struggles of my old HP brick. (For instance, did you guys know that programs can actually open relatively quickly? Did you know webpages don't usually take 5-30 seconds to load on a good day? Crazy, right?!)

God, I know how much an antiquated computer can suck (I literally had to hack my own old laptop, a MacBook Pro, in order for me to even boot it), so congratulations, Orchid! Especially with what you had before (four gigs!?—Modern Windows can actually run on that!?… 720p!?—There are laptops older than you that have better screens… oof.) Hope you’re enjoying that new PC smell, both literally and figuratively, haha. It’s such a wonderful feeling to be free from ancient tech, isn’t it?

Oh my god, congrats Oki!! I remember your computer kind of being really slow sometimes LOL... hopefully you won't have any more issues with this one!

Oki can finally live up to his dreams of being able to function online!!!

As it stands I'm kind of getting one of my own, but I probably should find a small Bluetooth keyboard for it or something... but that's super awesome, enjoy it a lot a lot!

0E6EEA28-5BC5-4808-B3B5-32F97EE0BF69.jpeg

OKI!!! I’m sorry I didn’t get to tell you sooner because I’m still at the convention here, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I wanted to leave you a nice little message to get back to…

Hanging out with you and Lisia is always a fun time, and I’m so thankful you became my friend! We laugh at the same memes and have the same sense of humor. We also have such similar music tastes!! Your life is a gift and I’m so happy to be a part of it. I’ll try to doodle you something in between now and my trip to england! I hope you had a really fun birthday and spent it how you want!! Happy (late) birthday, Oki!!

Blanc!!! Thank you!!! It's okay, you're not late, it was still before midnight :bulbaLove:
Agh you are so nice I don't know what to say. I could tell you the very same thing! I'm glad I got to meet you and I'm happy we became friends over this past year!!
omg how is the con by the way? I hope you're having fun (and not getting too burnt out), please bring back stories and photos as souvenirs.

~

As an aside while I'm here, I'm fully aware haven't written a single post on this blog in the past month. A lot has happened since then, and believe me I'd certainly like to go off on a tangent or two about it, but right now I'm kinda dead tired and need to sleep lol. Promise I'll get around to updating in the next day or two (and if I don't, somebody please bug me to do it, because I've been putting it off for way too long).

1/15/2023
So, it's been a month and a new year has started. Like I mentioned, a lot has happened, for better or worse. I tried to tackle it all somewhat concisely, but uh this ended up pretty long regardless lol.

First things first; of course, last Saturday was my birthday! I'm 20 now and I've got all sorts of mixed feelings about that, lol. On the one hand, it really feels like a big change, and it makes me want to go out and start living my life. On the other hand... ewww, twenty. Humbling. Maybe I'll just go lay down on the floor for a while, instead.
A big round number like this can really put things into perspective. Where exactly did the last 5-10 years go? If anyone finds them... please tell me... T_T

Aside from that, the day itself was alright, though maybe the slightest bit underwhelming to be totally honest. I just visited downtown as I usually do, and later I had kake udon and makizushi from a small restaurant near my house (both of which were fantastic by the way). And... that's really about it! It was nice enough, and I don't mind spending the day quietly by myself, but I definitely feel like I've had better/more memorable ones in the past for less important milestones. It is what it is though and that's fine by me.

~~~​

Now, the rest. What's happened since I last visited around here?

Well, for one thing... on the morning of Friday, December 16th, it was announced that the Pokémon anime series as we've known it all this time will soon be coming to an end. It's being concluded with a final 11-episode arc entitled "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master" — one last hurrah to celebrate the story and its heroes, before we finally say our goodbyes to them indefinitely. It will be succeeded by a new, unrelated series, currently just known as "Pokémon (2023)".
(I sort of wrote out my thoughts about this over in this lovely thread right here, but that was a while ago already.)

Have you ever had what you thought was a completely irrational worry in your head that something would happen, and then it actually does end up happening after all? Yeah... me neither... ;_;

I'll be honest, when this news dropped, it completely and utterly defeated me for a while. I don't know if it just caught me at a bad time or what, but it felt like reality very suddenly crashed down on me all at once. I felt very weepy that week. (And yes, you may laugh.)
It was bound to happen, and I do feel a little ridiculous letting it get to me this much; but I can't help it, really. It's just so... strange, I guess, when something that meaningful to you that'd always been there — that you assumed would always continue to be there — just suddenly... isn't. It's given me this sense of sad, heavy-hearted wistfulness that I just haven't been able to shake, not even for a day. I suppose I'll cross that bridge when we get to it, but man, I kinda wish I didn't have to.

...and hey, check out what I was saying right here on this blog just a few months ago!:
It just feels weird, ya know? It's a lot better than what they used to do, where they'd just let most characters disappear without alluding to them again... but doesn't it feel weird that they're setting up a lot of them to, potentially, never be able to return again after this? A lot of these past characters' departures have seemed very final, or at least that's how I've interpreted them. Obviously nothing is certain about the Gen 9 series yet; but it really feels like they're gearing up for... something with all this, and it's a little concerning to think about what that could possibly be.
[...] right now, just due to the current circumstances, I've noticed a significant number of us are flipping out about calmly considering the possibility of the entire series coming to an end... forever.

I just hope I can look back on this post and laugh rather than cry.
Haha... ha...

3a84c447f7f391737cccfd8c1a86fc25.jpg

~~~​

So then a week came and went, and Christmas had already rolled around. I wish I had some fun story to tell about how my holiday was, but uhhh... I woke up on Christmas morning feeling sick, and it turned out to be Covid, lol. Is that a fun story? :confused:
Yeah I still have no idea how this happened honestly. I hadn't been outside in quite a few days, I always play it very safe and had never caught it before up to that point... and yet, somehow, I was the only one in my house who tested positive for it. Needless to say, I just did not really have Christmas/NYE this year, since I spent the entirety of them quarantined in my room. (whyy??!!)

It was pretty awful for those first few days, but I'm better now and it definitely could've been a lot worse. The longterm symptoms are no joke, though — I've been fully recovered for nearly two weeks now, but my voice is still shot, I'm finding it noticeably harder to focus and I have a lingering dry cough that won't leave.

Be careful, everyone.

~~~​

But now it's a new year! A fresh start! So what do I have planned?

...I don't know, really! I never go out of my way to make any resolutions, none too ambitious anyway — but I've got this nagging feeling that I just want to do tons of new things this year. Like I said, it feels like something's changed and I want to try taking a step into new experiences. It'll be hard, but I'm just so tired of idly sitting around, waiting and waiting for something amazing to happen... when I know nothing ever will, if I don't make an effort. I've wasted so much time doing that.

That said, I know I have to start small. It goes against my very nature to do this, after all, lol. Throwing myself headfirst into anything just isn't possible right now.
I'm thinking I'll go back to the process of seeking out the medical appointments that I need to make life a little easier, and then slowly work my way out from there.

~~~​

And how am I feeling right now...
Fine, I suppose. This past month has been rough on me, and I'm still trying to get back up from it knocking me down... but the floor ain't so bad at the moment.

The weather has been freezing cold, as is the usual for this time of year, and I like it that way! I've made lots of progress in writing/finishing the oneshot that I've been working on for... nearly two years (ouch) and I'm almost done with it now. And in a weird way, I'm almost kind of looking forward to watching each and every episode of Aim to Be a Pokémon Master — don't get me wrong, it'll absolutely break my heart by the end, but like... I think I'm ready... maybe... or not LOL.

To round things out with a song pick... I can't choose, so tonight it will be "Minna de Arukou!" a.k.a. "Everyone Walk Together!" from the Riding on Lapras CD. For no reason other than that I love that song's existence, and it just feels particularly relevant in a certain nostalgic, bittersweet kind of way these days.
And, heck, on that note, I think "To Know The Unknown" from the Pokémon 3 soundtrack fits that bill too.

I hope you have a nice night.

.: ~♡~ :.​

3/7/2023
Oh wow it's been longer than I thought since my last update :confused:

Things have been okay. Unlike last time, not all too much has been worth writing about this past month and a half. Like I said I'd do back in January, I've been taking some small personal steps towards getting my life up and running — definitely nothing huge or monumental yet, but some not-insignificant progress has been made. My hope is that by summer or fall I'll be officially more on track to bigger and better things (i.e. moving out to a nearby state). Fingers crossed!

Other than that, umm... I finally caved and got a computer mouse, mostly to help with my wrist pain (since exclusively using laptop trackpads for 15 years was doing me no favors), and that's been absolutely great so far. I also picked out a new lamp for my room... yeah real thrilling stuff lol
I've been art blocked recently and haven't been drawing very much, oh well. On the other hand, I've had this idea in my head this week to make a new blog here, wherein I'd share a fun fact/piece of trivia that I find interesting once per day... still considering it/figuring out the details, though. If I do go through with it, I'd wanna go all out, after all.

And as for me, I'm alright I guess. Right now I feel pretty good! ...But I've been goin' back and forth quite a bit these days. I'm kinda dreading the end of this month to be honest, but I'm getting by without too much issue. Hopefully you, dear reader, are doing well — and if you're not, then I personally hope life treats you kinder very soon.

Hi! I hope you don't mind me immediately barging in here to bug you

Small steps are good steps! It's very motivating to see you doing your best, and I'm always cheering you on as you go!
My hope is that by summer or fall I'll be officially more on track to bigger and better things (i.e. moving out to a nearby state). Fingers crossed!
Me too! With so much changing, I'm also hoping I can really get my foot in the moving door this year. Just, uh, a little further than nearby states.
I know you've got this, but make sure to leave room in your future place so I can stop by to track mud all over the floors every now and then. Rooting for you, and wishing you really good luck in finding the perfect apartment!

Still really glad about that computer mouse of yours. It keeps making me wonder if I should make the switch, too...
I've had this idea in my head this week to make a new blog here, wherein I'd share a fun fact/piece of trivia that I find interesting once per day
Do it do it do it! I've always liked nudging you to share fun facts, so I'm all but begging you to do this. It'd be so cool, and you've always been great at teaching people!
i also am just nosy about said trivia

As for the end of this month - you've got this! Even if it's tough, you'll still be able to see it through. And if it helps, you know I'll be there to help out as much as I can when it does get difficult. I'm glad you're doing good tonight, though; it always makes me feel better to know you've had a good day!

..Bye!
spills water aaaalll over your keyboard

3/31/2023 - 4/1/2023
I just watched the most amazing, action-packed movie I've ever seen. Truly a rollercoaster from start to finish! There were so many plot twists I couldn't guess what was going to happen next! The protagonist was brave and heroic, tackling everything that came his way! I couldn't recommend it enough. Everyone deserves to see this incredible film once in their lifetime.

Anyway, here's the trailer for it:

5/22/2023
I made a goofy April Fools' Day joke here and then completely dropped off the face of the earth, it seems ._. Sounds about right for me.
Well, I'll make this short...
Life's fine. Apparently I only ever think to check this blog once every two months now, because my last two posts like this were in January and March respectively. I guess it's not a bad idea to space these things out a little, but to think the year is almost half over already... *shudder*
May has been sorta busy for me. I'm currently semi-wrapped up in upcoming job stuff, which has been making me a little nervous here and there, but hopefully it'll all work out okay. Like I said before, small steps.

Otherwise I haven't been up to that much; I started playing Pokémon White 2 last month, but got preoccupied and therefore haven't really touched it in a while.
(My team currently consists of Emboar, Weezing, Sigilyph, Ferrothorn, Simipour, and Bisharp — I originally wanted Carracosta and Cryogonal before I found out they were postgame in this one, so I had to improvise a little lol. I'm also usually against having any Pokemon from older generations on my team, but then I saw Koffing in the wild and was immediately overcome with emotion remembering my beloved Weezing from the olden days of BW1 online battles, so of course I had to have him.)

As for how I'm doing on a personal level, ah I'm hanging in there. I've been stuck in a weird gloomy frame of mind for quite a while now, so I'm just feeling kinda distant and disconnected all around lately, despite my best efforts. Seems like I always end up wishing I had something more positive to say, but with any luck it's bound to pass sooner or later. Maybe next time I stop by around here things will have changed?
(Oh, and while it's still May 22nd, happy birthday Ash!)

9/26/2023

*crickets chirping* *awkward cough* *brushes a layer of dust off of my keyboard*

I didn't forget I had this blog, I just didn't remember for several months :tentacruel:
...Well, my reason being that these last several months have been so incredibly underwhelming and boring that I honestly just haven't had anything interesting to say, lol.
To make a long story short, a bunch of complications arose with that job I started and I immediately had to quit, so all that preparation was for nothin' and I basically had to rework my whole plan for the year. Since then, I've been studying to pass the GED test, with the idea that I'll finally sit down and look into college options after that... aaand then I got dangerously sick again at the beginning of this month, so that put a roadblock in everything for a while... and I'm only just now feeling better. That's genuinely the extent of what's happened since last May; things have just been crawling by so slowly that I almost didn't realize the year was mostly over.
Ah man, I never did finish replaying White 2 either... bleh

For now I think I'm gonna go to bed, since my sleep schedule has been on the fritz (when is it not) and it's already morning.
Hopefully you all have been well — September is one of those nostalgic and reflective months for me, so I've been reminiscing a lot about recent years as I'm prone to do, and I'm feeling particularly grateful this place exists hahah. Sometimes it's nice to have somewhere you can come back to.

12/6/2023
Huh. Here we are at the end of the year again. Is it just me or did this one go by way too fast?

2023 was an alright one. Nothing amazing, nothing terrible... I've had better, I've had worse. More than anything, it was the most unmemorable year I've had in a long while.
This blog didn't get much use this year, that's for sure — I only ended up writing four times since January, and it's all still on the same page as this post. I guess I've pretty much explained already why that ended up being the case, but it still feels a little strange; after all, I remember spending a lot of my time here back in 2022. Ah, well... maybe once the new year rolls around I'll finally lay this blog to rest, and open up a new one for a nice fresh start. We'll see.

Things are OK, as usual. Would any of you believe me if I said I got sick again this week?! Thankfully it's just a cold this time, but still annoying and inconvenient. - -;
Speaking of which, I guess I'm sort of looking forward to Christmas in a couple weeks, since I was too unwell to have one last year. Usually I'm the most holiday-spirited guy I know — the second that Halloween is over I'm already looking to put up lights and tinsel — but I think because of how things went last time I'm still not quite feeling festive just yet. Give it another week or two for the magic to kick in and I'll be good to go.
My birthday is comin' up next month, too. 21 is a big important number... trying not to feel sad that I'm going to have to spend it alone, is all. I feel like it's gonna be an underwhelming one.

Oh, and since I did this here last time... once again, here's my curated Spotify Wrapped top 100 playlist, to make up for all the music I didn't share these past 12 months. Think of it as my gift to you, a weird mixtape full of random songs:
Same rules apply as last time — no duplicate artists, and songs that make me think "wtf how did this get here?" are skipped. This time around it was mostly duplicate artists, though.

1. I'm So Me - Melody Fall
2. What You Think About Me - Charli XCX
3. チョコレイト・ディスコ - Perfume
4. LosT - Bring Me The Horizon
5. 恋はきっと急上昇☆ - Noboru
6. Holly (Would You Turn Me On?) - All Time Low (IDK how this is only 6th, it feels like I listened to it a thousand times)
8. American Classic - Hidden In Plain View
9. Barbie Dreams - FIFTY FIFTY ft. Kaliii
10. You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds - Mayday Parade (same with this one)
11. Alright - Hot Chelle Rae
12. Wake Up - Coheed and Cambria
13. Charades - Better Luck Next Time
14. Autumn Goodbye - Britney Spears
16. Affirmation - Savage Garden
18. At The End Of The Day - Army of Freshman
19. You Never Know - Mercy Mercedes
20. ねこみみスイッチ - daniwellP
21. Cheek to Cheek - The Starting Line
22. Raririreru, ririro, riraro - Nanahira
24. バンバード ~Piano Version~ - mozell
26. Between Angels And Insects - Papa Roach
28. ひぐらしのなく頃に - Eiko Shimamiya
29. どりーみんチュチュ - emon(Tes.)
30. Rainbow Road - nanobii
32. Note to Self - From First To Last
33. ARiA - tokuP
35. Deep - Binocular
36. Homesick at Space Camp - Fall Out Boy
37. Why - Avril Lavigne
39. Pretty Boy - M2M
44. Sing Now! - Scatman John
47. Smile Princess, You're Perfect - Us, From Outside
51. Робот - t.A.T.u.
52. INTERNET YAMERO - Aiobahn ft. Kotoko
55. Hush - Automatic Loveletter
56. Briarwood - Asteria
59. Endlessly - The Cab
60. Turn It Off - Paramore
61. Crossroads (I Guess You Could Say Things Are Getting Pretty Serious) - Forever The Sickest Kids
63. Reverse This Curse - Escape The Fate
64. Upside Down - A*Teens
67. Monster - Lady Gaga
68. CANDY CANDY - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
70. Seven Years - Saosin
73. Imaginary - Evanescence
77. Died Like A Poet - Farewell
81. Everlong - Foo Fighters
83. Several Ways To Die Trying - Dashboard Confessional
87. Yours Truly - Paradise Fears
92. ハッピーシンセサイザ - EasyPop
100. In A Second - Aly & AJ

...this one was bizarre even by my standards
This time I listened for a total of 38,624 minutes (that's 26 days nonstop!), and my little horoscope told me I'm "always searching for new favorites" and that I "skip tracks more than other listeners". Yeah that sounds about right don't it.

I guess that's that.
Whatever happens, I'll see ya on the other side!

Back
Top Bottom