• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oreo Ball Recipe (Only 3 Ingredients!!)

xXMelanie_HimeXx

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Oreo Balls (Super Easy!)
uLDFsoY.png

Oreo balls only use three ingredients. Oreos, cream cheese, and chocolate. They taste like extremely rich chocolates with a very strong Oreo flavor.

If you like Oreos and you like chocolate I would definitely try this recipe! :)

Ingredients:
1 Package Of Oreos
1 Package Cream Cheese
-------------------------------
Chocolate Chips (For Drizzling)

Directions:

1: Use a food processor or blender and blend all of your Oreos together until they form fine crumbs.

2: Take a large bowl, add all of the Oreo crumbs. Open up your package of cream cheese and empty it into the bowl.

3: Mix the Oreo crumbs and the cream cheese together well until fully incorporated.

4: Chill the mixture for 30 minutes or longer until it becomes firm. When that's done, form even round balls of dough with your hands with all of the remaining dough.

5: Melt chocolate in the microwave. How much depends on how chocolaty you want them to be. I like to add a little bit of fat to the chocolate while microwaving as this helps melt it easier. I use paramount crystals but you can use oil or Crisco.

6: Scoop the balls into the chocolate quick with a spoon, and place on a plate covered with plastic wrap, OR drizzle chocolate onto the Oreo balls as you desire. Do this until each Oreo ball is covered with chocolate then place in the fridge for the chocolate to harden.

-------------------------------

Notes:

- It is better to leave the cream cheese at room temperature before mixing it with the oreos, otherwise it will be stiff and harder to mix.

- You can add a little bit of vanilla extract to the batter for extra flavor.

- Double or Mega Stuf Oreos add a creamier flavor to the Oreo balls, but are not necessary.

- Yes you can use vanilla oreos, or vanilla chocolate too. You can also top your delicious treats with chocolate or rainbow sprinkles, or nuts, or anything! Be creative! :D

I remember making sweets very similar to these when I was younger; they taste so good
(also remember my first time melting a plastic spoon while stirring the chocolate for these... good times ;_;)

Next time I make them, I'll be sure to try this recipe out.

Thanks for sharing!

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom