• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oricorio Forms

Which Oricorio Form or Forms are your favorite?

• Pau Oricorio (Psychic/Flying)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PurplePopplio

Gone again for who knows how long. :/
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
Oricorio, the Pokemon who loves flower nectar, has four forms. Which form or forms do you use, like or totally hate? Do you feel that any of them will be viable competitively? Which tier or tiers do see the forms in?

Discuss all about Oricorio here.

I used a Pom-Pom Oricorio in my nuzlocke and she was dope. Bummer that the only Special attacks she learns through level up are Flying type until Level 40... her final movepool was Air Slash / Hurricane / Revelation Dance / Roost lol

Pau has my favorite design, type wise I guess it would be Pom-pom? Not really a fan of the Pokémon itself though; I like the Pau design quite a bit but it's pretty meh in all other aspects.

I used a Pom-Pom Oricorio in my nuzlocke and she was dope. Bummer that the only Special attacks she learns through level up are Flying type until Level 40... her final movepool was Air Slash / Hurricane / Revelation Dance / Roost lol
I am using one for my ingame team. I named her Cheerio!

She knows:
Revelation Dance (A must!)
Feather Dance
Air Slash
Teeter Dance

I tried using Pom Pom style, but I just can't keep it up. Not that it's bad, it's just that when I see it from behind it feels like I'm looking at a half-plucked chicken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the ghost one because she somehow looks like a Geisha to me.
Very elegant in my opinion.

Oricorio is one of my favorite gen 7 Pokemon. I like all of the forms, but Baille is my favorite. Followed by Sensu, Pom Pom, then Pa'u. I've used a couple of them as back up party members so far and they're really great.

I love Oricorio, I knew I had to have at least one when I knew they looked like honeycreepers (though they seem to resemble the 'I'iwi the most.) I have Pa'u and Pom-Pom in my team. :) My favorites are Pa'u, Pom-Pom and Sensu. I was kind of disappointed when I found out they can't learn primary type moves (excluding Revelation Dance), even through TMs.

Last edited:
I love Oricorio, I knew I had to have at least one when I knew they looked like honeycreepers (though they seem to resemble the 'I'iwi the most.) I have Pa'u and Pom-Pom in my team. :) My favorites are Pa'u, Pom-Pom and Sensu. I was kind of disappointed when I found out they can't learn primary type moves (excluding Revelation Dance), even through TMs.
It takes a while for Oricorio to learn Revelation Dance though, Lv. 40. :/

I love the Latin feel of Baile, but didn't use them. Aside from the lack of type coverage, I had enough Flying types on my team anyway.

there use will rise if more new dance moves will come.
Maybe even a "singer" based ability in future?
they are birds,

I don't see it becoming competitive unfortunately. It has a below-average BST of 476, and it has poor coverage - U-Turn is the only damaging move it has aside from Normal moves, Flying moves, and Revelation Dance.

I'm no competitive expert, but I think Oricorio could find a home in doubles to make use of its Dancer ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like Oricorio, but I haven't used one yet. I'm thinking of doing that in my Moon playthrough.

The Baile form is my favourite despite the x4 Rock weakness.

Basically all but the Fire/Flying one. Y'all can thank Talonflame for that.

Genuinely surprised that it doesn't get Quiver Dance but I guess such a move would be too much.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom