• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Original Roles Mafia: Sign Ups: 6/14/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 0

Contrainer

Well-Ington Member
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to Original Roles Mafia!​

This game will feature nineteen all-new roles created by me! (Let me know if you’ve seen them before.) This game has no special mechanics not induced by roles, and there is little to no flavor.

This game is a battle between Town and Mafia. There may be some Indeps sprinkled in.

This game will use Zexy’s Standard Ruleset except OC is allowed.

This game:

Is role madness

Is Bastard (don't dodge if you're afraid of Bastard, it doesn't affect most people)

May be unbalanced (idk, don’t know how these roles will work out)

Note: The game will not be able to start until July 6 due to a vacation.

MoD: TBA

Have fun!

Last edited:
I would like to join. I myself only get back from vacation on the 7th of July but I'll have Internet before then so I won't be absent.

I kinda want to join this to see these new roles in play, it would certainly be interesting to see if any make comebacks in future games. To see if I can steal any for mine

Sign me up.

I'm playing a mafia game in another forum. But a bastard mafia if done right can be a fun experience. I'm in.

I'll be on vacation until the 7th also so day 1 will likely be inactive but I need to get back into the swing of things.

I went to make an account to check this out and apparently I have one already under a super secret alt name haha.

Outside communication + bastard sounds like my kind of chaos. I'll consider it if it hasn't randed by the time MU Anni is over.

What are your posting requirements? I'm at zero risk of slanking and at a quick glance at the recent threads post counts it seems pretty chillax? Basically if I feel like only posting 20 times in a phase is that fine / if I feel like spamming 100 of them is that frowned upon?

Oh I probably never played here because post count is disabled in this subforum.

For some reason that's a huge turnoff for me uh

Will still consider it.

Edit:

zi2REQ0.png

CHAOS ok never mind I'm just dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom