• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Original Roles Mafia: Sign Ups: 6/14/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey I had my first ever turbo wolf rand with Soulmaster eons ago.

We were both really bad and it was bad. o/

I went to make an account to check this out and apparently I have one already under a super secret alt name haha.

Outside communication + bastard sounds like my kind of chaos. I'll consider it if it hasn't randed by the time MU Anni is over.

What are your posting requirements? I'm at zero risk of slanking and at a quick glance at the recent threads post counts it seems pretty chillax? Basically if I feel like only posting 20 times in a phase is that fine / if I feel like spamming 100 of them is that frowned upon?
Do you want to be a sub then? I can mark you as a sub starting when MU Anni ends (I'm in it too) or you can spectate.
No posting requirements, just not too much spam.

What are your posting requirements?
We usually don't have any posting requirements, as long as you're active enough and contribute. And you could go all out and post 1000 times in a phase if you wished. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom