• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oshawott's Legendary/Shiny/Event Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshawott2003

Cute, yet Deadly
Reaction score
Hi. I have SO many Pokemon that I think you guys would like. So, I have:

Legendary:
Zekrom Lv. 75 Lonely
Reshiram Lv. 75 Mild
Kyurem lv. 76 Jolly
Ho-Oh lv. 71 Docile
Lugia lv. 61 Gentle
Kyogre lv. 71 Quirky
Groudon lv. 50 Naughty
Rayquazza lv. 79 Hasty
Moltres Lv. 50 Adament
Zapdos Lv. 50 Gentle
Articuno Lv. 50 Impish
Entei/Raikou/Suicune Lv. 40 Relaxed/Hasty/Impish
Yveltal Lv. 59 Lonely
Regigigas Lv. 68 Docile
Regirock Lv. 65 Bold
Registeel Lv. 40 Timid
Mesprit Lv. 65 Hardy
Azelf Lv. 65 Careful
Heatran Lv. 68 Serious

Events:
Tanabata Jirachi Lv. 10 Serious
Shiny Genesect Lv. 100 Hasty
Victini Lv. 32 Brave
Diancie Lv. 50 Adamant
Darkrai Lv. 68 Brave
Shaymin Lv. 56 Quirky
Celebi Lv 47 Rash
Mew Lv. 39 Rash
Meloetta Lv. 50 Bold
Keldeo Lv. 50 Timid

Shinies:

Leipard Naive
Charizard Modest
Dialga Sassy
Palkia Lax
Giratina Mild
Umbreon Docile
Elekid Hasty
Smoochum Impsih
Teddiursa Bold
Minncino Jolly
Raikou Rash
Oshawott Naive
Espeon Bashful
Jolteon Modest
Dragonite Adament
Luvdisc Bold
Loudred Serious
Sliggo Modest
Haxorus Brave
Amoongus Lax
Gyrados Naughtya
Poliwrath Bold

Any offers that are shinies and events would be great. Please note that I want to keep my collection, so these Pokemon ARE clones. Have a great day!

Last edited:
Are the Articuno and Reshiram English? If so I could offer you Keldeo, Meloetta, and the Event Torchic (without Blazekinite unless you can clone it) for Reshiram, Articuno, and Shiny Genesect?

Are the Articuno and Reshiram English? If so I could offer you Keldeo, Meloetta, and the Event Torchic (without Blazekinite unless you can clone it) for Reshiram, Articuno, and Shiny Genesect?
Yes, they are both English. Do you have something else you could trade instead of the Torchic though? I have it, but I though "since everyone has this, I'm not gonna put it on the list? I would accept it if you don't have anything else.

Yes, they are both English. Do you have something else you could trade instead of the Torchic though? I have it, but I though "since everyone has this, I'm not gonna put it on the list? I would accept it if you don't have anything else.

I have a shiny Charmander? I saw you had a shiny Charizard, so I wasn't sure you'd want it

I have a shiny Charmander? I saw you had a shiny Charizard, so I wasn't sure you'd want it

I'll still take it, cause shiny Charizard looks awesome!

Haha ok cool. I'll add you now

EDIT: They're all clones, is that ok?

Do you have the time to list the natures of your legends/event legends?

I know it's a lot to ask but I do have some shinies going spare if there's something I want.

Clones are fine with me. Could you give me some time to clone? And possibly eat too?

Clones are fine with me. Could you give me some time to clone? And possibly eat too?

Yup not a problem. My IGN is Serena, so whenever you see me on go ahead and initiate the trade

Yup not a problem. My IGN is Serena, so whenever you see me on go ahead and initiate the trade

Ok. My ign is Stevie.

I should be around for the rest of the evening, so let me know when you're ready to trade

I was wondering if I could get a copy of these shiny pokemon: Teddiursa, Oshawott, Haxorus, Jolteon, Dragonite. I can offer these shiny pokemon: spiritomb, eevee, butterfree, gligar (named sting), and yanmega but I also don't want to lose my shiny pokemon. So if you could clone yourself a copy and send the originals back that would be great. (if you wanted them that is)

I was wondering if I could get a copy of these shiny pokemon: Teddiursa, Oshawott, Haxorus, Jolteon, Dragonite. I can offer these shiny pokemon: spiritomb, eevee, butterfree, gligar (named sting), and yanmega but I also don't want to lose my shiny pokemon. So if you could clone yourself a copy and send the originals back that would be great. (if you wanted them that is)
Yep, I can clone yours and mine. It will take awhile though. I'll probably be ready tomorrow morning at 9 Eastern Time. Thanks for stopping by!

Yep, I can clone yours and mine. It will take awhile though. I'll probably be ready tomorrow morning at 9 Eastern Time. Thanks for stopping by!

I'm ready when you are

Yep, I can clone yours and mine. It's will take awhile though. I'll probably be ready tomorrow morning at 9 Eastern Time. Thanks for stopping by!

I'm ready when you are

I'm sorry, I woke up late. You're clones will be ready in maybe 2 hours. You will get them though.

Do you have the time to list the natures of your legends/event legends?

I know it's a lot to ask but I do have some shinies going spare if there's something I want.

Sorry that I didn't see you, yes, I can get the natures up eventually.

Yep, I can clone yours and mine. It's will take awhile though. I'll probably be ready tomorrow morning at 9 Eastern Time. Thanks for stopping by!

I'm ready when you are

I'm sorry, I woke up late. You're clones will be ready in maybe 2 hours. You will get them though.

It's ok. I'm just glad to get them~

Could you get me a shiny Snivy? And do you mind if Victini's cloned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom