• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oshawott's Legendary/Shiny/Event Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Osh! Would I be able to get Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Articuno, Moltres, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem. I can offer you shiny Typhlosion, Wishcash, Sentret, Mareep, Shinx, Poliwag, Feebas, Flygon, Pelipper, Clauncher, and Swoobat. If you don't like any of those I have more I can list off.

Could you get me a shiny Snivy? And do you mind if Victini's cloned?

Yes and no.

Oh. I'm sorry. All of the Pokemon in this shop are clones.

Hey Osh! Would I be able to get Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Articuno, Moltres, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem. I can offer you shiny Typhlosion, Wishcash, Sentret, Mareep, Shinx, Poliwag, Feebas, Flygon, Pelipper, Clauncher, and Swoobat. If you don't like any of those I have more I can list off.
Hi. I'd love Typhlosion, Wishcash, Mareep, Shinx, Feebas, Flygon, Clauncher, and Swoobat. But, if you'd like the Pokemon sooner than this Friday night, would you clone the Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Articuno, Moltres, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem? If you can wait though, I can clone them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I'd love Typhlosion, Wishcash, Mareep, Shinx, Feebas, Flygon, Clauncher, and Swoobat. But, if you'd like the Pokemon sooner than this Friday night, would you clone the Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Articuno, Moltres, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem? If you can wait though, I can clone them.

I have no problem waiting. Im in no rush so take your time.

Could you get me a shiny Snivy? And do you mind if Victini's cloned?

Yes and no.

Oh. I'm sorry. All of the Pokemon in this shop are clones.
I meant: Yes I can get you the Snivy and no I don't care if it's cloned.

Oh. Well, I'm not going to be ready until Friday night so please be patient. Thanks for clearing that up!

That's fine by me.

Shaymin and Mesprit? Here's what I can trade:

Any starter (via breeding)
Phione
Terrakion
Shiny Tentacruel
Shiny Octillery
Virizion
Zygarde

Do you mind nicknames? The shiny Tentacruel and Zygarde are nicknamed, so that's why I want to know. Their nicknames are Deathshine (Tentacruel, except its nickname is in all caps) and Zeke (Zygarde).

Could I have a tanabata Jirachi? I need one for... reasons... anyway, another question, how is that victini that I gave you?

Could I have a tanabata Jirachi? I need one for... reasons... anyway, another question, how is that victini that I gave you?

Yep. Victini's great by the way.

Shaymin and Mesprit? Here's what I can trade:

Any starter (via breeding)
Phione
Terrakion
Shiny Tentacruel
Shiny Octillery
Virizion
Zygarde

Do you mind nicknames? The shiny Tentacruel and Zygarde are nicknamed, so that's why I want to know. Their nicknames are Deathshine (Tentacruel, except its nickname is in all caps) and Zeke (Zygarde).

I'd like the Tentacruel and Octillery. And, yeah, I don't mind nicknames.

Alright, everyone. I may be backed up to about Saturday night now (I've got tons of requests YAY!) And @J Jay; natures are going up tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

So... what would you want for the Jirachi? I probably can't trade today. I'm going to the mall today. at 9:00 A.M. To go clothes shopping. Loads of fun... (Sigh)
Offer away. I feel your pain about clothes (what's the big deal their CLOTHES!)

Oh no. it's worse than that. We have to shop for MY clothes. let me elaborate. My clothes consists of sweat shorts and tee shirts. she wants to get me stuffy, cotton shirts and (UGH) jeans... I hate jeans. why can't I get shorts? they're comfy and easy to wear!
Besides that whole ordeal, do you accept shinies? now that I got the shiny charm, I'm trading away shinies that aren't mine. (Except events)

So... what would you want for the Jirachi? I probably can't trade today. I'm going to the mall today. at 9:00 A.M. To go clothes shopping. Loads of fun... (Sigh)
Offer away. I feel your pain about clothes (what's the big deal their CLOTHES!)

Oh no. it's worse than that. We have to shop for MY clothes. let me elaborate. My clothes consists of sweat shorts and tee shirts. she wants to get me stuffy, cotton shirts and (UGH) jeans... I hate jeans. why can't I get shorts? they're comfy and easy to wear!
Besides that whole ordeal, do you accept shinies? now that I got the shiny charm, I'm trading away shinies that aren't mine. (Except events)
Yeah, I would accept shinies. And, oh for yourself. That's a HUGE pain in the neck.

OK, thanks! I'll PM you a list of shinies I have. they're legit, I assure you.

I would like to trade for the genesect. I can offer a lvl 50 legit diancie or a legit shiny jirachi.

The jirachi is a tanabata jirachi and the diancie is a pokemon movie 2014 jirachi

There's a lot of legendary Pokemon on this list that I want. I have over a box full of Phione, is it alright to trade you the phiones for the legendary Pokemon that I don't have? Mainly it's because I want to fill up my Pokedex.

Due to school coming up, I'm going to have to close this trade shop. I appreciate all of the people who came here: you helped my collection of Pokemon grow! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom