• The Fun and Games team would like remind everyone that the fun and games forum is for fun and relaxation. Please remember that what happens outside fun and games gets left at the door.

Thank you.
    The Fun and Games team
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Sinnoh Confirmed!
Reaction score
(Stole this one from TV Tropes. Haha. Basically we play as our avatars as if they were posting in a forum thread. Not that hard to grasp.

-HawkQuill122027 has logged into the chat

Ahena suggested I join an internet forum to "meet people". Hmph. What a waste of time.

Reaction score
...................... I'm so tired...................................................

red fog of terror
Reaction score
Morpeko, that's a cute pokemon~! That dragon, though...it's not cute at all.

Last edited:
Darkness ≠ Evil
Reaction score
No villagers here? Then I'll have to find some elsewhere.

Hurrr!

Totally not a traitor! Heh. ...Right.
Reaction score
...Hey guys... Err... ...Red Mage told me this forum was cool, so I guess I'm here now...

Sinnoh Confirmed!
Reaction score
I knew this was a bad idea.

-HawkQuill122027 has logged out of the chat.

red fog of terror
Reaction score
hey, don't leave, Simon-san! I know somebody you might get along with. Saki-chan! You here, Saki-chan!?

....where did she go....?

pouts

Darkness ≠ Evil
Reaction score
Hurr.

I don't know how good of an idea it was to put a computer into our Outpost.

Festive Fire Fox
Reaction score
Squeak, squeak?
(translation: If you're not using that computer, mind if I drain, like, all of your outpost's electricity?)

Darkness ≠ Evil
Reaction score
Hrr...

We in the lands of Minecraft use Redstone power, which I believe is not electricity.
It's also infinite, which is cool

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Red? That's my favorite color! You have good tastes, my mortal friend.

Darkness ≠ Evil
Reaction score
Hrrr.

I'm back, and now I have to go because of idiotic players trying to get into our outpost...

EDIT: Back, they took me away from the outpost. Don't know why they'd try to do that, but they did. At least I managed to bring the computer with me.

Sinnoh Confirmed!
Reaction score
-HawkQuill122027 has logged into the chat
hey, don't leave, Simon-san! I know somebody you might get along with. Saki-chan! You here, Saki-chan!?

....where did she go....?

pouts
How do you know my name? While I am a well known and respected prosecutor (or so they tell me) I never advertised so on this forum.

red fog of terror
Reaction score
Oh, that was rather simple, Simon-san. I used a search eng--I mean, the stars told me. The stars tell me a lot of things.