• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Is this person a king? I suppose that the famous are treated like royalty on occasion.
Oh, wait. You meant the person who froze my... alright, the room WAS hers at the time! Nevertheless, it's very bad manners to freeze any room in which others may occupy.
To get to the point, I don't think she's who you're thinking of. Unless Lorelei left the Indigo League to pursue life as a king.

I don't know of any ice king you're referring to, unless Ghetsis became a king and found another Ice-type Pokemon to use for his misdeeds.

I wouldn't dream of it! She left, and we... really needed more Elite Four members, so I was hired for the position instead.
Yet I haven't been granted the opportunity thus far to redecorate, so I'm stuck with a room that's practically made out of ice. To make matters worse, it's not as though I can melt it without flooding the League building!
Perhaps I'll employ my Pokémon to teleport it away..?

Perhaps, I could help you melt the ice and evaporate it once it's melted.

So apparently, Zygarde, who can already be whole, just cut the line. I was going to help, but now I refuse to help Zygarde with anything troubling the ecosystem. That's exclusively Zygarde's problem now.

Back
Top Bottom