• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

What about an impressive move contest? Those are relatively harmless.

Alright wires from the shoulder blades plug into the tail and uses Ice Burn on a mannequin in front of me

There are some portals that open up due to Ultra Beast activity. Watch out for Ultra Beasts when using it though. I hear they are dangerous.
...Ultra Beasts? Do I even want to know what those are?
Either way, it seems like an unnecessary hassle. I might have defeated a tank single handedly, but that doesn’t mean I deliberately go looking for trouble.

Well, copying guarantees a loss in a contest. Uses Fusion Flare

...Ultra Beasts? Do I even want to know what those are?
Either way, it seems like an unnecessary hassle. I might have defeated a tank single handedly, but that doesn’t mean I deliberately go looking for trouble.
I think it's better to stay out of trouble entirely if it can be done.

Ha! To tell you the truth, I'm not in the mood for fighting right now since I just made the area that contains this building to be my territory.

No, to tell you the truth, that building is a laboratory, a scientist by the name of Colress is trying to perfect a fusion method on Pokemon who have fused once. I made the area that contains his lab as my territory for the sake of protecting it. I may try to hire some to paint it in a way that makes it blend in with this environment. I know! Making it look like some insignificant rock will definitely keep the attention away from it!

Flies above the area Hmm, maybe putting some smaller rocks next to the lab will make it blend in once the false rock is done. pushes a few rocks for them to be next to the lab There, that should do it! And I didn't even need the move Strength to do it!

Back
Top Bottom