• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Yeah right, I have power over ice and fire. If anything, I have the capability of turning you into ashes if I wanted.

I can call my friend Necrozma to use an intense power of light to melt both of you.

Threatening to kill someone is something I don't call a joke.

I don't feel well, why do I get the feeling of being split apart?

Ugh, this is hurting so much! feels the fiery power leave as he sees Reshiram leave Oh come on, I'm in this broken form again!

Sees Zekrom fly by Speaking of which, I'm going to chase him down right now. goes after Zekrom

Barely notices Zekrom attacking with Fusion Bolt straight at me Whoa there! No need to attack part of yourself. dodges at the last second Looks like fusing this time is mandatory for my survival. Absorbs the DNA Splicers, causing the icy coating on the appendages to break I'm not going to hesitate this time. shoots trapping beams right at Zekrom, tangling him and causing him to become the Dark Stone At least I prevented him from finding a human to take a liking on. Absorbs the Dark Stone and feels an intense electricity course through me as the tail encases dark aura energy before that energy goes right into the tail.

Back
Top Bottom