• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Darkness ≠ Evil
Reaction score
Nearest ocean monument is around a few million light years away from y'all.

Sorry, but they dont generate on your planet(s).

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
*looks down at my big arms, with the left arm being frozen, same case with the wings* I missed having the power of electricity, so being able to reclaim it made me happy.

Ocean monument you say? There was a site for a human civilization that sunk near Undela Town 3000 years ago, even if you tried to explore all of it, the torrent would force you back to the surface after going 500 steps. This is why no Water-type Pokemon like living there, the torrent will just keep making their lives inconvenient.

Reaction score
Eh, no point in wasting your moves on an inanimate object unless you know that inanimate object intends to attack you.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Could I help you paralyze them with Stun Spore? I mean, I don’t know what kind of effect it would have on a piece of furniture, though...

Reaction score
My Freeze Shock has the chance to paralyze anything that moves, except for Electric-types.

can't you say anything that makes sense?
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
Could I help you paralyze them with Stun Spore? I mean, I don’t know what kind of effect it would have on a piece of furniture, though...
you most certainly can, hee ho! not that show-off kyurem, hee

Reaction score
you most certainly can, hee ho! not that show-off kyurem, hee
Oh, my moves aren't just for showing off, there is a reason why Water-types are scared to battle against me now that I have Fusion Bolt as an alternate move.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
Oh, my moves aren't just for showing off, there is a reason why Water-types are scared to battle against me now that I have Fusion Bolt as an alternate move.
bold of you to say they are afraid, hee ho

Reaction score
bold of you to say they are afraid, hee ho
When I faced Kyogre the other day who was creating huge waves that would engulf all of Unova, the sight of my Fusion Bolt made him retreat instantly.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
When I faced Kyogre the other day who was creating huge waves that would engulf all of Unova, the sight of my Fusion Bolt made him retreat instantly.
of course. because you're a giant op dragon who does nothing wrong and you're the best.

this was sarcasm

Reaction score
of course. because you're a giant op dragon who does nothing wrong and you're the best.

this was sarcasm
At least I helped unite a whole region and tried to prevent a war from happening. What do ghosts do? Just float around doing nothing but scaring others, or worse, taking others' life force.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
At least I helped unite a whole region and tried to prevent a war from happening. What do ghosts do? Just float around doing nothing but scaring others, or worse, taking others' life force.
oh wow special you hee ho

Son of Aphrodite(?)
Reaction score
-RainDrop logged into the chat

Hi, I'm Rain. How's it going?

Reaction score
Things are going fine, I guess, lost my fire power but got my electric power back.

The Shootin' intelligent lizard
Reaction score
I'M GONNA SHOOTIN' TODAY, NOW FEAR ME!