• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Utsukushī sakura o mite
Reaction score
I am pretty sure they are murmuring in their sleep.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
I have encountered plenty of Ghost-type Pokemon, I will warn you of Gourgeist as that Pokemon enjoys your suffering before it consumes you. I'm lucky that my ice powers are enough to fight back against the creep.

Reaction score
Yup, I have seen it doing it to an Abra.

Ace Trainer
Reaction score
-AceTrainerDawn has logged inti the chat

Is it weird that that makes me want to catch it more?

Reaction score
Anything to get it off my back, I swear I have encountered an army of these things.

Reaction score
-PkMn Trainer Ethanas logged

Phew! I have been traveling all over Kanto and Johto. I ventured into the hallowed mountain that rises at the edge of the world and I only halt at the very summit of its. I tirelessly sought battle against the best and catch the fierce.

But now, I ultimately know where lies the legendary cursed Ice Dragon. Under its sight, the beating of my heart faded, but the uttermost parts of my body throb a vivid warmth.

"Hey Kyurem, let the flames of my heart embrace you and i promise that you will be whole again. But, now, let's battle."

Reaction score
Ah, so you want to battle me? I accept your challenge, but I will not hold back.

Ace Trainer
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should grab some popcorn or get clear.

Reaction score
Good move choice, but not enough to weaken me! *Uses Dragon Claw*

Reaction score
Good move choice, but not enough to weaken me! *Uses Dragon Claw*
The Ice titan really wants physical contact with a wheel of fire ??
Whatever, the move purpose was not to weaken you, but the soil.

Typhlosion uses Earthquake (Earth Power not enabled, Lol).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why would you want to weaken the soil? If we aren't battling then you can help me find Reshiram and Zekrom, they always seem to fly far away whenever we split. I would hate for there to be another Truth vs Ideals war happen.

Reaction score
Eeergh, the intetion was use the gravity force against you. In a fell, i can always retrieve my pokémon, while you not.

Anyway, if you find Reshiram and Zekrom, do you have what it takes to absorb both of them ??

Reaction score
I am able to absorb one of them for the time being, I went to a scientist who told me he is working to find a way for me to be able to absorb both. He also told me that I will need to have some of my power back for his method to work. So I would appreciate finding either one of the other two dragons for now.

Last edited:
number 1
Reaction score
Y-you absorb things? I can kinda do that too, it's nothing special though..

Reaction score
Well, I only absorb what was once part of me, as such, I absorb Reshiram or Zekrom because they were once part of me.

Just let me clear the ol' browser history and...
Reaction score
"They were once a part of you? Are you perhaps just unable to move from the past?"
"People like you really need to move on..."